JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Age of Triumph: Vault Space & TEASER!
3/6/2017 11:17:14 PM
This "not new" content will be ok for about two weeks and that's about it. The grind is pointless knowing none of the gear/weapons carry over into D2.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Wasn't the "grind" pointless to begin with? Isn't the "grind" pointless in any game? I mean, you know full well when you buy a game that you won't be playing it in a year or two. So, why the hostility about it? We're going to continue with our characters in D2 and I'm all for a wipe. I see no point to taking our weapons and gear to D2. Hell, even my shaders and emblems that I bought I'm okay with losing.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I completely agree and want a fresh start. I'm just saying this last round of "content" won't last long enough till D2.

Publicando en idioma:

• i dont mind a fresh start but all of our shaders, emblems and most importantly emotes(that we paid money for) should be transferred over to d2. they are just cosmetic so people cant complain about y1 players having an unfair advantage.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon