JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Time for a sing-along...to The Hearse Song!
10/24/2016 12:21:40 AM
As I am reading this there is an article that says there is a hearse for sale in my town for 1500-2000 [spoiler]I called and it's legit[/spoiler] [spoiler]should I go for it?[/spoiler]
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Lord Nocturne: 10/24/2016 12:30:42 AM
    Made by whom and from what year? Depending on those factors, plus any wear and tear on the vehicle over time, you may have to sink a decent amount of money in it. On top of that, even newer hearses aren't exactly great on gas. One of the hearses from the funeral home I work at averages at about 20 mpg, and it might be lower than that for older models. Buuuut if you got the cash to play around with, i'd say...hell yeah! When I was younger I loved the idea of having a personalized hearse to drive around. As I grew up I began to think more realistically on the subject, but it's definitely not an impossible dream. Just make sure to check the specs, estimate the cost, and know a reliable place for any maintenance on the vehicle that you don't intend to do yourself.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I will have to check back but I am considering it since I have been waiting a new pet project ever since my fiasco diving into painting. I do have some money around and would not be a bad idea to involve my dad, would certainly be an interesting experience.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon