JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

6/9/2016 2:59:08 AM
So, you can afford internet, a tv, controllers, games and online services, but can't afford current gen? Something seems wrong with this.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I have a job, it's a decent job but it's for a school so the pay's not amazing. Between rent and other living expenses plus putting money aside to pay for a wedding next year I really can't afford the $350 these days. My internet is via tethering my phone, I can't afford a separate internet bill, and my TV and PS3 are things I bought ages ago when I had a much better paying job. That said I do recognize the advance of tech and that Bungie wants to keep pushing the limits, limits that have fairly clearly been reached with what we have. I can tell when I'm playing, there's connection lag, and then there's the system is barely keeping up with the game lag, and I see both a lot these days. I hope to upgrade eventually and may pre-order RoI for Ps4 towards that end.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Didn't say I couldn't. I said that some people can't.

Publicando en idioma:

• Fair enough

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon