JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Warlocks need the boots and moves!
Editado por zero: 4/28/2016 6:13:54 AM
Okay, as a hunter, shadestep is not all that amazing. I get sniped TONS of times mid step. In fact, my forte is blade and golden, I only use shadowshot in crucible when I have a bounty, other than that, it's only used in PVE. If you teleport like a minotaur you are LITERALLY immune for that short time, and neither the hunter nor titan are immune while doing their step or flight movement. Relax, the warlocks still have a lot more perks and doubles on everything, with a fire grenade that even has a perk SPECIFICALLY to burn longer.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Indeed, Shadestep isn't exactly the solution to all. It is still viable in pvp, if you have the proper idea of when to use it. Yes, Warlocks do tend to have double ups for many of their abilities, but the mobility restrictions are still extremely heavy as blink is only limited to a single class. Hunters have both blink for blade dancers, and shadestep for night stalkers. This is still two classes over one that has mobility advantages. What's more, the nerf given to blink tends to cause things to go bad if you are being rushed. only two blinks, and with the nerf, the distance covered is far more vertical than horizontal. Next is the Titans. I'm just going to go ahead and put it out there. Titans are indeed the most newbie friendly class that there is. It's also one of the few that are harder to master as well with all three subclasses. However, this is due to F.O.O strategies. (First Order Operation) or F.O.O strategies are techniques and abilities that basically make the load of a game easier on newer players. The Sunsingers were the top F.O.O. class of year 1, due to their ridiculous overshield from their flame shield melee. Some of the more famous ones among gamers is the infamous Zurg Rush. Look it up if you do not know what it is. Now, Titan's seem to be the number one choice for newer players as the grenades from all three subclasses tend to be extremely fatal. (Lighting grenades, Fusion grenades, and Magnetic Grenades) What's more, the garrison allows for a specialty of the Striker class to be transferred over to the other two classes as well. If you titan skate, you know exactly what I'm talking about. In short, It opens the door for far more choice in choosing whichever subclass you want so long as you have this exotic chest piece, and what's more, Xur has been selling it recently. Making it far more accessible to the community as a whole. The problem with F.O.O stratagems are that they can flop if an update hits them hard enough. Zurg rushing was the prime example of this, as when the Zurg rush nerf actually hit, it caused many who relied upon the tactic to get farther in the game to basically hit a wall that they were unable to overcome with the single tactic alone. Many ended up giving up on the game after that nerf hit. I just want to see a little bit more options when it comes to choosing a class in and of itself. I've seen far more titans than I normally do in crucible, and I don't want to point fingers, but a trend is obviously in effect right now. Also, only the hammer bros got nerfed. Most of the melees for Titan's have been buffed, and often times I am one shot from full health by titans with over charged melees. Even Storm Caller's melee enhancing perk doesn't one shot from full health. That's my two cents on this conversation, but I have suggested something different for the boots. Tell me if it's a better option or worse. I'd love the feed back, whether positive or negative.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• As a warlock I have to use midi for speed, Titans outrun me now with much better armor. The specials for warlocks still suck. Titans have a multi kill hammer that leaves pools and tracks with sticky grenades that kill in a single stick and a melee that burns you to death. Not one of the wArlocks moves kill instantly. Even the void special ramps up giving enemies time to evade or counter. Void special animation needs to be sped up, arc special needs to be more powerful as it no longer effects those around you and ppl literally run and jump away( try that with Titan hammers). Fire special needs more armor and quicker grenade throw.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por zero: 4/28/2016 5:52:11 PM
    I literally outrun titans, and sometimes I just jump around their hammers. It's about timing and execution. I do agree that the Warlocks need a slight buff to their Storm trance super, and the void one will annihilate anything if used correctly. It's all about execution and timing. But you don't need to teleport around being immune. It's completely unfair.

Publicando en idioma:

• You outrun them when you drop the majority of your armor and jump around hammers only when you use blink jump which is only available on the void skill set. Sure I can do that too, but that's pretty limiting.

Publicando en idioma:

• You have to sacrifice one thing for another, can't have all your subclasses be perfect to avoid every possible death. That would be an advantage above others. Just because you feel your Warlock doesn't have something doesn't mean you should be getting the best while others are missing the same thing.

Publicando en idioma:

• Right, when I play as my fire Titan, I feel like I have it all. So that concept, while lofty, doesn't apply to all.

Publicando en idioma:

• Titans lost everything after the nerf.

Publicando en idioma:

• What nerf? My 7 year old plays a fire Titan and with limited skill, mows down 335s at 320. He can't seem to get less than 3rd on his team and is typically 1st. Titans are the current Noobclass. I save my Titan IB for last because I can literally sit back and relax.

Publicando en idioma:

• Well their armor and hammer radius got nerfed to hell. I guess your son is a natural at aiming. I feel bad for them, I just roll and jump around them. :/

Publicando en idioma:

• I wonder though if in your instances the tracking hammers were turned off. When they're on Ive had them hit me in mid blink jump. I was in such amazement that I captured it on vid and posted it to my feed. It was truly bananas.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon