JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

4/19/2016 2:54:22 PM
Alright so I got a few questions. If I summon someone for a duel can one of those -blam!-ing sun praiser bullshit gank me? And how do I get boss sets and weapons.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• First question: If you [b]invade[/b] someone else you're pretty much hostile to everybody including people in your own covenant who also invade the same host. I depends on the other player invader itself, if he wants to attack you If you summon people, the only ones that can be hostile are the Mound-Makers(they've pinkish sign) Secondly: You can get boss weapons/rings from one of the Lords of Cinder located in Firelink Shrine. He's the little guy sitting on the second throne from the leftside. In order to purchase them, you must have the boss soul in your inventory, not already consumed.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por kingcgh12: 4/19/2016 2:56:52 PM
    Boss weapons are exchanged for their souls with the withered old guy in the throne at firelink shrine

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon