JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de alertas
Mañana, todos los títulos de Destiny estarán fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Is Thorn REALLY op?
2/14/2016 5:18:49 PM
Yes, it's incredibly OP. Anyone who thinks otherwise honestly needs a reality check.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Its not op against mida/tlw

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• It is. It has great range, stability, rate of fire, can kill people from DoT (which is bullshit, no guns should EVER cause DoT) can keep people out of fights because of DoT, and forces people to play defensively Mida has good range and stability Last Word has good fire power in cqc. Mida has 2 good bonuses Last Word has 1 strong bonus Thorn is broken as -blam!- and has 3 good bonuses and then 3 really strong ones from the DoT. There's literally no downside to it. But please, keep telling yourself it's fine.

Publicando en idioma:

• Technically Mida has hair trigger, a fast fire rate, and enough impact for a 4 headshot kill.

Publicando en idioma:

• And it can stagger but both are such non issues compared to thorn and it's retarded DoT effect. People whining like babies over firebolt nerfs and those grenades charge at 25 seconds, fastest. Yet these same whining idiots will defend the DoT on thorn because they can't do well wit anythin else.

Publicando en idioma:

• Then tell me why nobody is playing it in pvp with level advantage: on. This is the downside. For every y1 OP gun. In y2 its not OP :)

Publicando en idioma:

• That's a shit argument, year 1 doesn't matter when it's all you ever see playing skirmish, rumble, rift, clash, control. It needs to be removed from the -blam!-ing game. It'll stop being OP when DoT is taken off of it... "Year 1 downside" hop into traffic, honestly.

Publicando en idioma:

• Dont understand why u complain about it while u use all the op meta guns ? Nice Tracker profile yes. Top Kills Handgun and Shotgun? Still use btrd? Still use thorn? Why complaining? :)

Publicando en idioma:

• I use them because other idiots in rumble use them and I have a quest for match wins. I'd much rather be using first curse and sidearms but you morons force others to keep up or lose. You honestly have the most retarded comments I've seen. I use what's needed to win against people like you but can't say a thing if I want to keep up? Nice.

Publicando en idioma:

• That argument itself is garbage lol you say you need to use thorn just to win a rumble match? The hubris of that statement is hilarious considering the difference between the y1 version and now. In y1 I definitely had to use thorn just to compete but now the dot effect does 3 dmg per hit over 3 seconds.... Opposed to a longer time with 7 dmg per hit Get outta here with that and go Find yourself a doctrine

Publicando en idioma:

• If someone has the abilities to keep your health from regenerating from one bullet for more than what your recovery allows, it's bullshit and I will use to to combat it. Get yourself out of here with your idiotic and dense logic. DoT has no place on a -blam!-ing weapon, let alone a primary. Morons, the lot of you, truly.

Publicando en idioma:

• I dont use meta like thorn, tlw, mida. And i have no problem with opponents which use them. Who crys about these guns like a little kid while use them? Iam not. If you cant win without them, just accept them. Just ask yourself: is there any opponent which equips these guns because i have? :-)

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon