JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de alertas
Mañana, Destiny 2 estará fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Foros

publicado originalmente en:Atomic Nova Bomb
publicado originalmente en: Promoting Current Alliances!!
10/29/2015 7:06:06 PM
Is there a reason to have alliances?
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Ah, that's useful

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Yea its super usefull i dnt think i would have gotten this far if it wasnt for clans and alliances u find so many people that r just willin to help n get u through things without rage quiting as much as people on the forums do cuz they cant b patient

Publicando en idioma:

• It's good if you want to be able to network and get more involved in or out of your own community, but want to keep your clan/group the same(basically trying to keep everyone connected). And as well with the consoles having a limited friend count you can't really keep everyone on a mass list, so from the "hub" or Alliance you can save it all. Beyond that you can also get good information on what goes on in Destiny, what tips and tricks players have found, and how to solve them pesky puzzles etc., without having to dive into a mass cluster over the wider scale Bungie forums(when I try and search on there, I get a lot of BS sites, and a lot of misguiding information, but that's just me). I also like to promote others as well: it's fun :]

Publicando en idioma:

• Its makes it so u have a winder range of gaurdians to ask for help if everyone is already doing something its like a big family haha

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon