JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Taken King Reskin
10/29/2015 6:20:48 PM
A reskin of the last word which is the first curse
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por BeanTwenty3: 10/29/2015 6:37:46 PM
    Re-skins like this are there because of the lore, yup I know our grimoire is not in game yet and and that's super annoying but it is the sister to the last word, lore explains why it looks almost the same etc All exotics have lore like this, can't defend the legendary re skins though unfortunately

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Yeah I know that they're sisters. But I mean cmon the fact that they even made them sisters is lazy. Could've made them sisters but look different. Also all these new exotics, black spindle, and no time to explain, reskins...

Publicando en idioma:

• No time to explain and black hammer (spindle) where requested as exotics there what we (or the majority ) asked for that's why they are as they are. And the last word and first curse are both made by tex machina or whatever there called, that's like saying a Ford Fiesta and a Fiesta ST are too similar and they where just a Re skin. I know this is a game but they've created lore for it so that's why some guns look and keep the same request design Some are just lazy but most have lore

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon