JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Change Jolly Holiday quest?
9/25/2015 11:08:11 PM
Yeah I'll admit it's daunting, but that's a good thing. You can't just change the rules to accommodate your inability simply because you want it. How unfair is that to those who worked hard to get it? The weapon itself looses its prestige if that happens and that's stupid. However I'd suggest to try it during the next iron banner, that's how I got the thorn when all I had was a void shotgun. During the banner the percentage of diehard PVP players lowers significantly, simply because a lot of PVE players venture out to acquire Lord Saladin's goodies. Also check if your opposing team is in a fire team together (3 or more), if they are go to orbit and load again.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Toppsy Kretts13: 9/25/2015 11:25:39 PM
    It's not as much my inability as much as it is stuff messing up that's aggravating to me. Lots of us worked hard to get that 310 sniper just to have it nerfed. I got the sword kills for exotic! :) lol I don't mind crucible stuff it's just not my forte. Even just getting 100 or 200 kills with that one gun is just as daunting. But less frustrating when you fall back to 0% because of glitches or cheaters

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon