JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de avisos
Mañana, Destiny 2 estará fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Destiny

Hablemos de Destiny.
6/22/2015 8:06:22 PM

Queenbreaker's Bow in-depth review!

As a terrible PvP sniper, I was hesitant to pick the Bow from my Elder Cipher, but through weeks of grueling practice, I now have some insight into this weapon. I am terribly sorry for the length, but there is just so much to cover about the Bow now that I've mastered it Some of the questions/points I address: * Is it any good? (PvP and PvE) * Is it worth exotic slot? * How to use this weapon effectively * Explanation of the gun's nature, with stats * The Bow's advantage over other snipers and fusion rifles * The Bow vs. No Land Beyond * Should I choose the Bow from The Elder Cipher? So I hope this review can help some of you make the right decision in choosing the Elder Cipher bounty weapon and help you use the gun in the crucible. Please feel free to use the subtitles (you can mute the audio if you'd like and turn on CC) and the timestamps (you can skip sections you don't deem necessary). Thanks for watching and enjoy the multikills! If you have anything, please ask away!

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon