JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: Tattoo's..you got em so let's see them
5/5/2015 1:54:46 PM
Wax
Wax

I have a few. I talk a good deal of b.s. on the internet, but I did promise to get a Bungie tattoo this year. Clueless on what to do, any ideas?
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Yup, go with something original. If Bungie is a hobby/passion that you know for sure you will be a part of for years to come then go for it. As for art, only you can and should decide on that. If it's something you feel strongly about then get it but I personally don't prefer dated tattoos.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

I have this 7 triangle thingy that I did for my "JetsSuckForever" fantasy football team a few years back. It's has some Bungie flavor to it, I like it, but I thought I'd try to do something a little more Bungie-ish. I've yet to draw a concept but I plan to. Idk

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]I have this 7 triangle thingy that I did for my "JetsSuckForever" fantasy football team a few years back. It's has some Bungie flavor to it, I like it, but I thought I'd try to do something a little more Bungie-ish. I've yet to draw a concept but I plan to. Idk[/quote] Even better, being an artist allows you much more freedom. Go with what feels right to your artists eye.

Publicando en idioma:

Oh hell, I'm no artist. But I can do enough to explain to an artist what I want.

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon