JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

publicado originalmente en: The cry baby who says "Nerf"
5/1/2015 1:08:19 PM
My biggest gripe is they think no one else is aware of the issues. Bungie knows; Bungie knows with a level of detail that you and I never will. They'll address it in time. They always do.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Agreed, Bungie listens to us, but most of the time it's from the wrong crowd. I like how nightfalls are more useful when you get shards or energies eva use of the new trading system they are creating. That's from the good crowd, they shouldn't listen to the crowd crying and complaining all the time. You know that these kids will continue to play the game and that's a fact. One little thing will spark these players to complain, and still play. It doesn't make sense and it never will.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Yeah I hear you. I honestly don't think Bungie weighs feedback from the whiners too much. It's a factor, sure, but that type of feedback shouldn't skew hard data. For example, Bungie saw PRs were a minuscule percentage of Crucible kills. That's actionable feedback, and they nailed it. Bungie might see that Thorn, TLW, whatever are getting abnormally high kills, and if so I trust they'll fix it. They don't need us (not you and me lol) screaming in all caps or threatening to quit to make useful change.

Publicando en idioma:

• [quote]For example, Bungie saw PRs were a minuscule percentage of Crucible kills. That's actionable feedback, and they nailed it. [/quote] Yeah, they nailed it alright. Used contrived data during an iron Banner week that had an auto rifle specific bounty. Yep, that did not skew any numbers. They also said the max damage reduction would be 2.5% Yep, fuzzy math, 2.5%, 10% no difference there. They wiped out the usefulness of an entire weapon class. Because Pulse Rifles were barely used in Iron Banner week with an auto rifle only bounty. Makes total sense to me...

Publicando en idioma:

• In this community, you have to baby feed these cry babies with nerfs, lol such a joke.

Publicando en idioma:

• Spot on

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon