ANOTHER LIE? SO THE COMMUNITY KNOWS XUR AND THE GAME ARE NOT TRUE RNG, NOW WHAT?
1:04- DeeJ's video
I'M TIRED OF ALL THE -blam!-ING LIES; FROM THE HYPE THAT I BOUGHT THE GAME BELIEVING TO THE CRAP WE HAVE TO DEALING WITH NOW.
IF YOU ARGUE ABOUT WEIGHTED PROBABILITY, YOU HAVE NO CONCEPT OF WHAT TRUE RNG IS; HERES WHY!
1. A WEIGHTED DIE TO ROLL A 4 MORE OFTEN THAN NOT IS CONTROLLED AND SELECTED BY THE CREATOR OF THE DIE
2. A NON WEIGHTED DIE WHERE ALL THINGS ARE EQUAL IS TRUE RNG BECAUSE ITS CLOSE TO BEING TRULY RANDOM.
DESTINY WAS CREATED USING #1. -> "THE PLAN"
1. Most employees are fired for releasing controversial information (true or not)
2. DeeJ was forced put out a community apology instead of being fired because being fired would have just proved to the community that Xur was not RNG
3. DeeJ's earlier posts are about how useless the updates are or how pointless his job is, probably in retaliation to getting in trouble for the leak.
4. When DeeJ reply's to troll post about leaks he calls them a troll and is very non serious. When DeeJ reply's to actual leeks he is very serious.
[quote]Hey, there. Let me attempt to clear some things up here.
Xur is randomized. There are times when we can pull off miracles like making him stay in the Tower longer when Christmas is cancelled, but his inventory is governed by the same chaos that influences all the loot drops.
Comments in that video about "the plan" were more about the fact that we know what he's selling before he appears, even if we can't reach out and stock his shelves ourselves. We set him in motion, and his will is not his own.
Also in that video, you can hear me confessing that I'm not always in the loop when it comes to these things, so you should take pre-game lobby comments among friends with a grain of salt. That video was from months ago, and I was still learning the intricacies of all the new systems that we launched with the game.
These conspiracy theories are symptoms of a burning desire. Gjallarhorn is the most popular ask that comes my way. I know you want it, even more than the collective requests for more vault space. As you can see, these are things that are beyond my control. I don't have one either.
I'll do my best to talk to the people who create the code that drives Xur, and see if we can make him more valuable to you in the future.[/quote]
THIS IS WHAT PERFECT RNG LOOKS LIKE WITH EQUAL CHANCES
A 1/14 chance at each exotic weapon
HERE IS A ALGORITHM:
I made an algorithm from my calculus textbook using 14 exotic weapons and using TLW as an example:
x=0 to "# of weeks" 1-(x!/(0!*(x-0)!))*(1/14)^(0)*(5/14)^(x) plot If you run the number of weeks it will give you the probability of it being in his inventory by that # of weeks.
I assumed two things: that they are weighted equally and that Xur is completely random
1. Hard Light
2. SUROS Regime
3. MIDA Multi-Tool
4. Red Death
5. The Last Word
6. Universal Remote
7. No Land Beyond
8. Ice Breaker
9. Patience and Time
10. Plan C
11. Dragon's Breath
You can run the equation yourself if you are interested. But if we don't see a repeat of all exotics in the loot table by next September There is no way that Xur is RNG.
Edit 2 *** here's the original reason
"Are you unhappy with Xur: Agent of the Nine's inventory in Destiny and are cursing Destiny developer Bungie for it? well, Bungie is innocent and has nothing to do with Xur: Agent of the Nine inventory, its completely random and not Bungie-made"
Edit 3** Nothing in this game is RNG