JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Servicio de alertas
Hoy, Destiny 2 estará fuera de línea temporalmente debido a operaciones programadas de mantenimiento. Permanece atento a @BungieHelp para conocer las novedades.

Foros

Editado por Ne0nK0ala: 3/16/2015 8:28:21 PM
There's likely a reason they could not turn on opt in matchmaking, they know ppl like to solo things so I'm sure they tried it but it didn't work.
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Editado por Fromage of Havoc: 3/16/2015 8:33:54 PM
    That, or they didn't really think about making it optional or that people would care about Heroics being match-making only unless you had three people. With that logic, Heroics should have stayed out of Matchmaking, but look, they got changed. Having to add visual elements to the UI may take a bit more time than swapping an activity to matchmake or not. Being that we can restart a mission in progress in the same way suggested above, I think it may be possible--perhaps they didn't think of making it this way? Or maybe they thought people would complain about the fact that you cannot re-enter matchmaking once the activity is already started? Who knows? We can't assume unless they say so, and so far they only shared a limitation with Nightfalls, since it bounces everyone to orbit upon death.

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• Adding things to the game is a little more complex then just adding a interface, there's likely reasons larger than that, like their server is not configured for that, or the game would need re-coding more than they have time to do.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Fromage of Havoc: 3/16/2015 8:45:06 PM
    I'm aware of that, Neon, as a programmer myself. But you overestimate the effort and solutions people come up with given the time and list of tasks they have at hand to complete. You also can't assume that "the sever is not configured for that" when making *at least* the option on the OP has nothing to do with server configuration, which is entirely different to programming a choice or action in response to a user triggered event. They will no doubt have to add some type of function or method to respond to that action, which will instruct whether to treat the activity as a matchmaking one or a non-matchmaking activity. If you have a non-technical reason why the option should or should not exist, or additional suggestions, by all means, share it, but don't try to guess why it doesn't exist yet--you absolutely cannot guess it right. Let Bungie come forth with that limitation. It can be as much of an obscure technical limitation as it can be an oversight that didn't get addressed--[b]if the later, it will only get addressed by demand.[/b]

Publicando en idioma:

• It actually has everything to with the server config, it's an always online game, that means it has to be ready to make two instances per group, the ones without matchmaking and the ones with it, that might not be possible. I'm not trying to have an arguement btw, I have way to many of them on this forum, I'm just trying to add a different view as bungie gets shit all the time, people don't realise what it takes to make a game. Hopefully you do being a programmer.

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Fromage of Havoc: 3/16/2015 9:10:22 PM
    [quote]It actually has everything to with the server config, it's an always online game[/quote]I would agree with you if this would be something available throughout the already started strike instance, but I cannot agree with you if it is prior to the started instance being that we already had both options, we were just not able to select them. So in that, the server already is configured to make it possible. We will just have to agree to disagree. I know enough to appreciate what they did with the vault portion of the app, being that it was a great* solution enabling people to swap weapons around where it would be more complex to integrate it within game. I thought the workaround was brilliant! Then, someone else came up with a Chrome app that improved on the app's interface for your vault between your characters. You can't have developers think of everything, some of the best work come from the fans of the game. Hell, some of the best game improvements are based on those fan created apps and ideas. It may not be as easy as snapping fingers, but giving complete suggestions help devs quite a bit. And you are absolutely right, people do give Bungie too much crap, and things are more complicated to add than not, but some items are not as complicated--however, as with any team, they have a giant list of priorities to take care of and deadlines. At the same time, they showed on their updates that they read and listen to the forums, so we might as well use that knowledge to our benefit! So far people seem to be behaving in regards to the Bungie hate on this thread, so I'm glad. [spoiler]*typo[/spoiler]

Publicando en idioma:

• It might have been configged like that yes, honestly only Bungie knows, but I still think they didn't do it to spite players like some suggest.

Publicando en idioma:

• Of course not!

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon