JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foros

Editado por xXMateoXx: 3/16/2015 2:38:31 PM
I don't think you should necessarily opt out of matchmaking I think if you have at least two guardians you should be able to switch to a private game but not opt out entirely
English

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• And how would you implement that option, given our current UI?

Publicando en idioma:

Pórtate bien. Echa un vistazo a nuestro Código de conducta antes de publicar tu mensaje. Cancelar Editar Crear escuadra Publicar

• I'm not on the tech side here brother, I just know when ppl aren't happy in other match made games a private lobby one a separate server solves almost everything

Publicando en idioma:

• Editado por Fromage of Havoc: 3/16/2015 3:04:57 PM
    This is just expanding on your suggestion. I'm simply asking how would you go about adding it to the UI visually; I'm not asking you to program anything, nor do I disagree with you. Enough people were happy with the Weekly Heroic the way it used to be, but I'm not a fan of taking options away, so I tried suggesting a way to bring that back, expand that to playlists, and keep MM. I ask again, how would you suggest that be added to our current UI? Feel free to make illustrations if it is easier to get your point across. If you need an example to get you brainstorming, here is another post with a suggestive feature: https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/9815410

Publicando en idioma:

No se te permite acceder a este contenido.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon