JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
8/8/2019 9:09:35 PM

Correct order of operations for cross save?

Currently I mainly play Destiny on PS4, but started playing on PC in the Season of the Drifter. My PS4 account is the account that I want to have become my "main" account for cross save. Im assuming I will need to migrate my PC account on August 20th to Steam and then on the 21st select my PS4 account as my main account for cross save. Is this assumption correct? Would it be better to wait to migrate to Steam until after I setup cross save on Battle.net? Thanks!
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hi nobillion. You won't be able to play Destiny 2 on Steam until Shadowkeep launches on October 1, so your best bet come August 21 is to enable Cross Save and select your PS4 characters as your "main" or Active set. On this day I believe you'll be able to link your Steam account to your Bungie account. Once Shadowkeep launches, your Blizzard Destiny 2 account will automatically transfer to Steam, so when you log into Steam to play you'll already be set to play as your PS4 characters.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

4 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon