Season of Arrivals is extended through November 10. For more information on the extension of Bungie Rewards offerings, please visit our Bungie Rewards Help Page.
Play. Earn. Reward.
Create or Sign into a Bungie.net profile to start earning free digital rewards and unlock exclusive Bungie Store items for purchase.
- Have their Destiny 2 account linked with their Bungie.net profile, which requires at least one character reaching the Tower
- Have a validated email linked to their Bungie.net profile
- Set their notification options to receive news, updates, promotions, and exclusive content by email
How to Set Up and Claim Bungie Rewards
- Complete the above eligibility requirements, including having their Destiny 2 account linked with their Bungie.net profile and having a validated email linked to their profile
- Have at least one character reach the Tower
- Complete the appropriate reward(s) as noted on the Bungie Rewards page; this can include obtaining weapons, triumphs, or other items in-game based on the specific reward
- Visit the Bungie Rewards page and click "Claim Reward" beneath the specific reward
- Copy the reward code that appears
- Visit the Bungie Store and place the reward item into their Shopping Cart
- Proceed to checkout and enter the code into the "Gift card or discount code" box
- Click Apply
- Proceed with checkout
Current Known Issues
- .de Email Addresses: We are investigating issues pertaining to sending emails to addresses ending in .de. Players are recommended to use an email address ending in .com as a workaround to this issue.
- Reward Not Unlocking on Bungie.net Profile: Players should ensure they are signed into the Bungie.net profile linked to the Destiny 2 account that unlocked the reward. If this does not resolve the issue, players should try restarting Destiny 2 or logging back into the account that unlocked the reward. Players may also need to confirm completion of any quests and claim any related triumphs on their account.
- Email Validation Issues: Players should ensure that they have the correct email address linked in their profile and that they have checked all folders in their email inbox for the validation request email.
- Generating Discount Codes or Invalid Code: Players that are encountering issues generating a Bungie Store code or that receive a message that a code is invalid, should make a post in the #Help forums describing the issue.
- Claiming, Purchasing, or Receiving Items in the Bungie Store: Players that are encountering issues while claiming a gift or purchasing and receiving items from the Bungie Store should contact Bungie Store Customer Service for help.