Play. Earn. Reward.
Create or Sign into a Bungie.net profile to start earning free digital rewards and unlock exclusive Bungie Store items for purchase.
- Have their Destiny 2 account linked with their Bungie.net profile, which requires at least one character reaching the Tower
- Have a validated email linked to their Bungie.net profile
- Set their notification options to receive news, updates, promotions, and exclusive content by email
How to Set Up and Claim Bungie Rewards
- Complete the above eligibility requirements, including having their Destiny 2 account linked with their Bungie.net profile and having a validated email linked to their profile
- Have at least one character reach the Tower
- Complete the appropriate reward(s) as noted on the Bungie Rewards page; this can include obtaining weapons, triumphs, or other items in-game based on the specific reward
- Visit the Bungie Rewards page and click "Claim Reward" beneath the specific reward
- Copy the reward code that appears
- Visit the Bungie Store and place the reward item into their Shopping Cart
- Proceed to checkout and enter the code into the "Gift card or discount code" box
- Click Apply
- Proceed with checkout
Current Known Issues
- .de Email Addresses: We are investigating issues pertaining to sending emails to addresses ending in .de. Players are recommended to use an email address ending in .com as a workaround to this issue.
- Reward Not Unlocking on Bungie.net Profile: Players should ensure they are signed into the Bungie.net profile linked to the Destiny 2 account that unlocked the reward. If this does not resolve the issue, players should try restarting Destiny 2 or logging back into the account that unlocked the reward. Players may also need to confirm completion of any quests and claim any related triumphs on their account.
- Email Validation Issues: Players should ensure that they have the correct email address linked in their profile and that they have checked all folders in their email inbox for the validation request email.
- Generating Discount Codes or Invalid Code: Players that are encountering issues generating a Bungie Store code or that receive a message that a code is invalid, should make a post in the #Help forums describing the issue.
- Claiming, Purchasing, or Receiving Items in the Bungie Store: Players that are encountering issues while claiming a gift or purchasing and receiving items from the Bungie Store should contact Bungie Store Customer Service for help.