Victoria: On October 18th, corresponding with the release of Heroic Mode for Wrath of the Machine, your Maximum Light will be increased to 400. With this increase, many reward sources will also increase their maximum Light. Strike Hoards, Nightfall, Exotic Engrams, Trials of Osiris, Crucible, and Iron Banner will now provide rewards up to 400 Light. Archon’s Forge, the Heroic SIVA Strike playlist, and Legendary Engrams will now provide rewards up to 385 Light. Rare Engrams and the SIVA Strike Playlist will now provide rewards up to 365 Light. The recommended Light for these activities will remain the same with the exception of Nightfall, which will be increased to a recommended light of 380. For those striving to reach Heroic Wrath of the Machine or even attempt their first run at Normal Wrath of the Machine, players should find more paths and options available to them to reach the recommended Light.For players forging their path through Wrath of the Machine, Trials of Osiris, and Iron Banner, these activities will now attempt to reward higher Light on average, compared to your current Light.Artifacts and Ghosts were dropping from fewer sources than intended and have been added as Archon’s Forge completion rewards. These items will now drop up to 400 Light. In Faction Packages, the rate at which Ghosts are rewarded has been increased. Likewise, the rate of artifacts from Eris’ Faction Packages have been increased.
Destiny Update 2.4.1As stated above, on Tuesday, October 18th, Destiny Update 2.4.1 will become available to players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles. This update is expected to become available around 10:00 AM PDT. While there is no expected downtime, PlayStation 4 players will receive Error Code CAT, and be returned to the title screen. Xbox One players will be removed to the title screen after returning to orbit from an activity. Stay tuned to help.bungie.net and @BungieHelp for additional information.Destiny: Rise of Iron Known IssuesSince the release of Destiny Update 2.4.0, we have been collecting, investigating, and confirming player reports of issues impacting Destiny: Rise of Iron. All known issues that have been confirmed by Destiny Player Support may be found within the Destiny: Rise of Iron Known Issues thread. The following have been the highest trending on the #Help forum over the last three weeks:
- Exotic Faction Class Item Quests may only be progressed if a player equips a “SPEKTAR” class item for the desired Faction. These may be found within Chroma Faction Reputation Packages.
- Some Crucible Emblems from Trials of Osiris and Iron Banner may be unavailable from Emblem Collections.
- SIVA Crisis Heroic Strikes currently do not progress the “Take a Strike” node within the Rise of Iron Record Book.The following issues have recently been confirmed and added to our known issue list. Reports have been forwarded to the appropriate teams for further investigation.
- The Trials of Osiris Shader “The Devoted” is not currently available in-game.
- Known troubleshooting methods are not resolving issues impacting the Trophy/Achievement “Student of History.”
- While progressing through the new Thorn Quest "A Light in the Dark," Shiro-4 will display a false waypoint in the Iron Temple.We are also aware of reports that bungie.net public forums were not appearing properly on the Destiny Companion App, and the Recruitment forum was impacted by performance issues. On Wednesday, October 12th, server side changes were made to address these issues. Players should be able to view all forums and interact with Recruitment posts once more. If you continue to experience issues when attempting to access features on the Destiny Companion Application, please post a report to the #Help forum.
Cozmo: Another week has come and gone. With it brings new Movies we humbly highlight here for your entertainment. The Creations page is still alive and well. It’s practically bursting at the seams with submissions. It’s a mixture of montages, massive plays, and more. The winners will be granted a special Emblem as a tribute to their accomplishment.But enough of this small talk, send in the winners.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.