Every day, we open the floodgates on the Creations
page and let amazing artwork flow from the Guardians. Ever caught yourself wondering: What if those original visions from the world of Destiny could become fashions for the rest of the world to wear?
We asked ourselves this question, too.
As a fitting follow up to Bungie Day
, we're revealing the answer. WeLoveFine
makes shirts and gear that feature the kind of artwork that you might find right here on Bungie.net. We’re excited to be working with them to wage a Destiny T-shirt Design Contest
. The winners will see their own art splashed across some fabulous apparel – and may even earn a tangible reward.
For a chance to create officially licensed Destiny merchandise, submit your best Destiny T-shirt designs. The seven (7) winning T-shirt designs will be announced in the weeks to come. The winners will be put into production to be sold on either BungieStore.com or WeLoveFine.com. The artists will earn a commission for their contribution.
How to Enter:
- Go to Bungie.net Creations page
- Click ‘Submit a Creation’
- Insert your link and description
- Title your design
- Include the hashtag #BUNGIEDAYCONTEST in the title
- Submissions without the tag will not be judged
- Submit by July 21st, 2016 11:59pm PDT to qualify
How to Win:
The top-rated designs will be reviewed by Bungie and WeLoveFine. Only seven (7) will be selected to be sold on BungieStore.com or WeLoveFine.com.
What You Win:
Each winner will receive a Destiny Merchandise Prize Pack including Ghost Plush, Engram Set, Art of Destiny Book, Destiny Thermos, and a Tricorn Cinch Pack. Plus, every winner will receive a commission for each unit of their shirt that is sold.
- Create your own original, Destiny-related stylized art. Do some research to make sure your idea isn’t already out there.
- Re-submit art you have already posted to the Creations page, if it’s appropriate.
- Understand that the winning designs may need to be adjusted in production so it’s printable on a T-shirt.
- Vote for your favorites by clicking the star in the lower right corner of each submission.
- Don’t submit similar versions of the same design. This will only divide your votes and hurt your chances of winning.
- Don’t use any copyrighted, 3rd party, or inappropriate materials. If it is too obscene or contains copyrighted materials, it will NOT be approved.
The official rules that govern this contest can be found here
. If you have questions, please send email to email@example.com with 'Destiny Design Contest Questions' in the subject line.
Time to get creative. We know you have it in you. We see it every day!
We can't wait to see what you make, and to wear it on our backs.