Destiny Hot Fix - 09/24/2015
18.104.22.168 - The one that released on the heels of Oryx.
With the first week of Destiny: The Taken King behind us, we're taking an opportunity to address and tackle some of the immediate issues that are impacting the player experience.
- Fixed an issue with Year 1 Moments of Triumphs in which Golden Chest node completions were disappearing after TTK release
- Fixed an issue where players who reached Level 40 before turning in the Reach Level 30 objective did not properly receive the Level 40 quest
- Fixed an issue where the quest "High Value Targets" did not correctly reward Legendary Marks upon completionStrikes
- Fixed an issue where Year 1 Strikes were not dropping Uncommon and Rare quality gear as intendedWorld
- Some treasure chests in the Dreadnaught are now in a location that only allow them to be looted once per spawn
- Three of Coins now provides a smaller increase in Exotic Engram drop chance when rapidly killing Ultras
- Dismantling leveled-up Exotics now have a reduced chance to produce 2 Exotic Shards