The forums on Bungie.net have just been updated. Did you feel a tremor?
Only a few revisions were made, but they could represent sweeping changes for how you access the discussion boards that we maintain to support a healthy debate about Destiny. Some of these changes are adaptations to the way third parties help us authenticate you as a user. Other changes are in direct response to your feedback.
Check them out, and see if they impact the way you use the site.
- Linking your account now has a simplified path
- Manage on the Settings menu of your Profile page
- Consult this Help article for guidance
- Seek assistance in the Help forum
- In April, Google will become an unsupported login for Bungie.net
- Alternate logins will need to be linked to your account
- In March, Xbox friends will be visible on Bungie.net
- All Microsoft accounts will need to be associated with a Gamertag (Silver or Gold)
- PlayStation Network
- #Recruitment no longer requires an account linked to a PSN ID or a Gamertag to post
- #Destiny and #Feedback still require an account in good standing linked to a PSN ID or Gamertag with player history in Destiny to post
The Bungie.net team is always working to make sure we have a nice place to hang. We're interested to know what you have to say, so share with us your feedback.