Destiny 2 Eververse Items Guide
Destiny: Guardians (Korea)
This is a sub-page in our Silver and Eververse Guide. To return to the start of the guide, please click the above banner or click here.
Destiny 2 Eververse Items Guide
Eververse Items are available for purchase using Silver from an Eververse Trading Co. storefront. Additionally, some Eververse Items are available to be earned through gameplay. Most Eververse Items are cosmetic and none are required to access any part of Destiny 2. Please see below for details on the items available for purchase from Eververse Trading Co., as well as a list of vital information players may need to know about Eververse Items.
Table of Contents
|Bright Engrams||Bright Dust||Eververse Bounties|
|Prismatic Matrix||Special Offers||Item Returns|
Bright Engrams can be purchased from Eververse Trading Co. using Silver or can be earned through gameplay. Upon opening a Bright Engram, players will acquire a randomized assortment of customization items.
- Opening Bright Engrams: Purchasing a single Bright Engram or a pack of multiple Bright Engrams will place the Bright Engrams in the Character's Inventory which can be decrypted at the player's discretion. If earned through gameplay, Bright Engrams are placed in the Character's Engram Inventory and can be opened by visiting an Eververse Trading Co. storefront.
- Seasonal Offerings: Eververse Trading Co. will offer new Bright Engrams with each new Season in Destiny 2. Each Seasonal Bright Engram will have a new name, such as the Season 2 Illuminated Engram. Each Seasonal Eververse Engram will contain new and exclusive items, along with a handful of returning items from previous Seasonal Eververse Engrams.
- Overflow Protection: Players that have a full Character Inventory, Engram Inventory, or Postmaster may be prevented from purchasing Bright Engram bundles. Players encountering the message "Not Enough Space" will need to clear out room in their inventories to be able to purchase Bright Engrams.
- Overflow Item Loss: Occasionally, overflow items may still be sent to the Postmaster if the Character Inventory is full when opening Bright Engrams or receiving Bright Engrams through gameplay. The Postmaster can only hold a limited number of items and items may be cycled out of the Postmaster Inventory if that limit is reached. It is highly recommended to always retrieve items from the Postmaster as soon as possible to avoid losing items. As part of the Deleted Character and Item Policy, Bungie does not replace or recover items lost from the Postmaster.
- Duplicate Items: Some items from Bright Engrams can be acquired multiple times. Duplicates can be dismantled to provide the player with Bright Dust. Other items, such as Emotes, can only be acquired once because they unlock the access rights for the item on the player's account and can then be retrieved from the associated Collection.
- Infusible Gear: Bright Engrams can grant players Armor or other infusible gear. All infusible gear gained from a Bright Engram will be acquired at a low Power Level and may be infused to raise their Power Level up to its Power Level cap. Armor from Bright Engrams will match the Class of the Character that opened the Bright Engram.
Back to Top
Bright Dust is an in-game currency that is generally acquired by opening or dismantling Eververse Items. Bright Dust can be used at Eververse Trading Co. to directly purchase a selection of Eververse Items.
- Bright Dust Cannot Be Purchased: Bright Dust cannot be purchased directly from Eververse Trading Co. and cannot be traded in for Silver or for other in-game currencies.
- Account Bound: Bright Dust is bound to the account that acquired the Bright Dust and cannot be transferred or gifted. Bright Dust and items purchased with Bright Dust cannot be shared between accounts by platform license sharing features.
- Balance Shared Between Characters: The Bright Dust currency is automatically shared between Characters on a Destiny 2 account.
- Purchasing Bright Dust Items: Players can use Bright Dust to purchase a wide variety of items from Eververse Trading Co., including items normally only available from Bright Engrams. The Eververse Items available to purchase with Bright Dust will change with the Weekly and Seasonal Resets.
- Bright Dust from Dismantling: Most items received from a Bright Engram can be dismantled to receive Bright Dust with the exception of Exotic and Legendary Ornaments, Emotes, and Ghost Holograms.
Back to Top
The Eververse Trading Co. Storefront will have a selection of Eververse Bounties available for players to acquire each week which will provide players with rewards upon completion.
- Bounty Tokens: Players can acquire an Eververse Bounty using Bounty Tokens which are received by opening Bright Engrams. Both purchased Bright Engrams and those earned through gameplay will provide Bounty Tokens.
- Bounty Tiers: There are several tiers of Eververse Bounties and each tier has its own difficulty, token price, and rewards for completion.
Back to Top
Each week that the Prismatic Matrix is active, an activation of the Prismatic Matrix will guarantee players receive an item from the week's selection that they have never previously acquired from Eververse Trading Co. stock.
- Weekly Selections: Each week, when the Prismatic Matrix is active, a selection of items will be available to players. The week’s selection will expire at the Weekly Reset and a timer is displayed within the Matrix. Players all see the same selection of items, regardless of their character class.
- Free Activations: When the Prismatic Matrix is active, players can receive a Prismatic Facet by completing a special Eververse Bounty once per account per week. The Prismatic Facet can be redeemed to get a free Prismatic Matrix activation. An account can hold up to three Prismatic Facets.
- Overflow Protection: Players that have a full Character Inventory or Postmaster may be prevented from purchasing or redeeming a free Prismatic Matrix activation. Players encountering the message "Not Enough Space" will need to clear out room in their inventories to be able to activate the Prismatic Matrix.
- Duplicate Protection: Once an item has been acquired, players will not receive it again from the Prismatic Matrix. This includes items found in Bright Engrams, purchased using Bright Dust from Eververse, or from previous activations of the Prismatic Matrix.
- Infusible Gear: The Prismatic Matrix may contain armor or other infusible gear which will NOT change based on the class of the character activating the Prismatic Matrix. All infusible gear gained from the Prismatic Matrix will be acquired at a low Power Level and may be infused to raise their Power Level up to its Power Level cap.
Back to Top
Special Offer Bundles, Limited-Time Promotions, and Event-Themed Bright Engrams
Eververse Trading Co. will occasionally include special offer bundles, limited-time promotions, and event-themed Bright Engrams for players to purchase using Sliver or Bright Dust.
- Purchase Requirements: Some special offers or promotions have Character, account, or transaction requirements which will be explained in the tooltip of the item.
- Opening Bundles: Some special offer bundles, limited-time promotions, or event-themed Eververse Items may be placed into the Consumables inventory upon purchase. These bundles and items can be opened by navigating to the Consumables section of the Character inventory screen.
- Overflow Protection: Players that have a full Character Inventory or Postmaster may be prevented from purchasing special offer or promotional items. Players encountering the message "Not Enough Space" will need to clear out room in their inventories to be able to purchase these items.
- Limited Time Offers: Special offers, promotions, and event-themed Bright Engrams may only be available for a limited time and may not be available again after the offer, promotion, or event ends.
Back to Top
Some Eververse Items are eligible for an Item Return in which players have up to 7 days to return eligible items that have not been opened or used.
- Item Eligibility: Items that provide random rewards upon purchase or opening are not eligible for Item Returns. Items purchased with Bright Dust are not eligible for Item Returns.
- Return Period: Items eligible for an Item Return have a 7 day return period with a countdown timer displayed in-game. If players do not return the item before the return period expires, the item will become ineligible for an item return.
Back to Top
Below is some additional information players may need to know about Eververse Items.
- Item Drop Chances: Players can view documentation on the drop chances for various Eververse Items from random chance loot boxes by following this link.
- Eververse Purchase History: Players can check their Destiny 2 Eververse Purchase History from their profile in the Destiny Companion on Bungie.net or the Mobile App. Please note: some transactions may take a few minutes to show up and that Silver add-on purchases made outside of the game may not show up until the player logs back into Destiny 2.
- Korean Region and IGRs: Players in the Korean Region or that are playing from a Korean IGR will have some minor differences in the purchase flow, inventory and availability of some Eververse Items.
- Previewing Contents: Players can use the Preview Item option in Bright Engrams and other Eververse Items to preview the guaranteed and possible reward columns, the rewards contained in an item category, and the appearances, effects, or sounds of an individual item.
- Item Recovery: Some items, such as Emotes, can only be acquired once because they unlock the access rights for the item on the player's account and can then be re-acquirred or equipped from their associated Collection.
- Seasonal Eververse Changes: Each new Season in Destiny 2 will feature a new Seasonal Bright Engram. Many items from a previous Seasonal Bright Engram will NOT be carried forward into the new Season’s Eververse offerings and may not be available again.
- Gleaming Boon Consumables: The Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard and the Gleaming Boon of the Crucible consumables are locked to the Strike or Crucible match in which they were activated. Players that leave or are disconnected from the activity in which the consumable was used will not be eligible to receive any items from the Boon Consumable. Players that remain in the Strike or Crucible match will still be eligible to receive items from the Boon Consumable.
- Eververse Emote Gift Known Issue: Some players are reporting that they are unable to receive the Emote Gift from Eververse Trading Co. on their alternate Characters. Players encountering this issue should equip the default "Point" Emote and ensure they have room in their Emote Inventory to receive the new item.
- Exotic Weapon and Armor Ornaments: Players may receive Exotic Weapon Ornaments or Exotic Armor Ornaments when opening a Bright Engram. When received, these items will be placed in the Modifications sub-menu of their Character Inventory. Please note: Bright Engrams cannot grant players actual Exotic Weapons or Exotic Armor pieces.
- Exotic Ornament Recovery: Exotic Ornaments can only be acquired once because they unlock the Ornament slot on all instances of the associated Exotic gear. If a player uses the "Unlock" action on the Exotic Ornament in their Modifications sub-menu, the Exotic Ornament will be removed from their Inventory, but will be unlocked on the associated Exotic gear.
- Decrypting Bright Engrams: Even though they may appear in the Vendor screen, the Cryptarch cannot decrypt Bright Engrams earned through gameplay. Players will need to visit an Eververse Trading Co. storefront to open their Bright Engrams.
Back to Top
IMPORTANT NOTE: The availability of items, features, or mechanics in Eververse Trading Co. are subject to change. The above information represents the current system as of the date the document was published.
If none of these steps solved your problem, you may return to the help page to seek other answers.