Contact Form: Missing Silver
This is a sub-page in our Silver and Eververse Guide. To return to the start of the guide, please click the above banner or click here.
Contact Form: Missing Silver
Players that encounter issues when attempting to purchase Silver on their Destiny account should try the troubleshooting steps listed below.
Confirm Silver Purchased for Intended Destiny ReleaseAs a first troubleshooting step, players should review their platform purchase to ensure that their purchased Silver was for the intended Destiny release.
- Review the name of the Silver add-on purchased on the platform transaction history or receipt.
- Destiny 2 Silver bundles are labeled "Destiny 2 Silver", while Destiny 1 Silver bundles are labeled "Destiny Silver".
- Log into the purchasing account on both Destiny 2 and Destiny 1 to check the account's Silver balance in-game.If the above troubleshooting steps confirmed that the Silver was purchased for the wrong Destiny release, please note the following:
- An account's Silver balance is not shared across Destiny releases.
- Silver is bound to the Destiny and account and Destiny release for which it was purchased and cannot be transferred to another account or Destiny release.
- All Silver purchases are final and cannot be refunded by Bungie or the platform marketplace.
Troubleshooting Silver Issues
Players that have confirmed their Silver was purchased for the correct Destiny release and are continuing to encounter issues with their Silver purchase should try the troubleshooting steps listed below.
- Wait Up to 30 Seconds: Allow for up to 30 seconds to pass to see if the Silver amount is added to the account.
- Re-launch Destiny: If the Silver is not added to the account after the time has passed, log out of Destiny and then log back into any Character. A successful Silver purchase should present players with a notification upon logging back into a Character. If the notification does not appear, check the current Silver balance from the Character Inventory screen.
- Sign Out of Platform Account: If the Silver balance does not reflect the purchased Silver amount, please close Destiny and completely sign out of the platform account. It may also be advisable to clear the platform cache. After logging back into Destiny, please check for a notification of a successful Silver purchase or check the Silver balance in the Character Inventory screen.
- Check for Successful Transaction: If the Silver balance still does not reflect the purchased Silver amount, please ensure that the transaction shows as successfully completed according to the platform marketplace.
- Contact Platform Support: If the platform marketplace shows that the purchase was successful, please contact PlayStation Support, Xbox Support, or Blizzard Support to investigate potential issues with the transaction.
- Submit Help Request: If platform support is not able to identify or resolve potential issues with the transaction, please submit a help request using the Missing Silver Contact Form below.
Silver Sync PendingPlayers may receive a Silver Sync Pending error message when attempting to purchase Silver on their Destiny 2 or Destiny 1 accounts.
- This error indicates that the server is experiencing a delay in processing the Silver transaction.
- Once the server delay has resolved, the purchased Silver will automatically be added to the account balance.
- If players receive this error message, they should attempt the suggested troubleshooting steps listed above to help resolve this issue.
- Important Note: All Silver purchases initiated while encountering a Silver Sync Pending error should be successfully completed once the error is resolved. Players should not attempt multiple Silver purchases until the Silver Sync Pending error has resolved as Silver cannot be refunded
Contact Form for Missing Silver
If none of the above troubleshooting steps resolved the issue with the Silver purchase, please fill out the following Contact Form to submit a Help Ticket.
Important Note: All Bungie.net Contact Form email responses are in English only.