Confirm Silver Purchased for Intended Destiny ReleaseAs a first troubleshooting step, players should review their platform purchase to ensure that their purchased Silver was for the intended Destiny release.
- Review the name of the Silver add-on purchased on the platform transaction history or receipt.
- Destiny 2 Silver bundles are labeled "Destiny 2 Silver", while Destiny 1 Silver bundles are labeled "Destiny Silver".
- Log into the purchasing account on both Destiny 2 and Destiny 1 to check the account's Silver balance in-game.If the above troubleshooting steps confirmed that the Silver was purchased for the wrong Destiny release, please note the following:
- An account's Silver balance is not shared across Destiny releases.
- Silver is bound to the Destiny and account and Destiny release for which it was purchased and cannot be transferred to another account or Destiny release.
- All Silver purchases are final and cannot be refunded by Bungie or the platform marketplace.
Silver Refunds and Negative BalancesPlayers that receive Silver refunds, chargebacks, or have their payments denied by the platform marketplaces may encounter issues when purchasing Silver.Destiny 2Destiny 1
- Players that receive platform refunds or chargebacks of Silver they HAVE SPENT in-game will see a negative Silver balance on their account.
- Players with a negative Silver balance will not be able to purchase Eververse Items until the outstanding Silver balance on their account has been repaid.
- Players that receive platform refunds or chargebacks of Destiny 1 Silver will not see their in-game Silver balance adjusted, but will still have an outstanding Silver balance for the amount of Silver refunded.
- Players will encounter issues with further Silver purchases being accurately reflected on the account until the outstanding Silver balance on their account has been repaid.
Silver Sync PendingPlayers may receive a Silver Sync Pending error message when attempting to purchase Silver on their Destiny 2 or Destiny 1 accounts.
- This error indicates that the server is experiencing a delay in processing the Silver transaction.
- Once the server delay has resolved, the purchased Silver will automatically be added to the account balance.
- If players receive this error message, they should attempt the suggested troubleshooting steps listed above to help resolve this issue.
- Important Note: All Silver purchases initiated while encountering a Silver Sync Pending error should be successfully completed once the error is resolved. Players should not attempt multiple Silver purchases until the Silver Sync Pending error has resolved as Silver cannot be refunded