Destiny 2: Beyond Light
Collector's Edition FAQ
A new power is born out of the ancient Pyramid ship above Europa's frozen frontier and a dark empire has risen beneath. Join your fellow Guardians and bring down the empire at any cost – even if it means wielding the Darkness itself.
Q: I did not receive my voucher code!
: The digital voucher code for Destiny 2: Beyond Light
Xbox and Steam Versions will be sent via email on or before September 22, 2020, pending any unforeseeable shipping delays. Voucher codes for Destiny 2: Beyond Light
on PlayStation are printed on cards shipped with the physical merchandise on or before September 22, 2020.
If you have not received an email by September 22, 2020, with download instructions please send us an email with your order number to:
Q: I received my voucher code but it doesn't work!
A: To redeem your voucher please use the following instructions:
- Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account, or use your existing PSN ID.
- Select the PlayStation Store icon on the PS4 system home screen.
- On the PlayStation Store, select "Redeem Codes" at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the code.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select "Continue" on the dialog box.
- Select "Confirm" to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service.
- Select "Continue" to complete code redemption.
PS4 Voucher Code Redemption Troubleshooting
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then select "Home."
- Scroll right and choose the "Store" tab.
- Choose "Use a code."
- Enter the 25-character code, then follow the prompts. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
Xbox Voucher Code Redemption Troubleshooting
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- In the lower left-hand corner, click "Add a Game."
- Choose "Activate a Product on Steam..."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Steam Voucher Code Redemption Troubleshooting
Q: How do I download the Destiny 2: Beyond Light Original Soundtrack?
A: On or before September 22, 2020, download instructions will be sent to the email address used to purchase the Destiny 2: Beyond Light Collector’s Edition. Check your Inbox/Spam folder for an email from sender “Bungie Store Downloads” and follow the steps included to download.
Q: I did not receive an email from "Bungie Store Downloads."
A: If you have not received an email with download instructions please send us an email with your order number to:
Q: How do I redeem my digital Destiny 2: Beyond Light Pre-Order Pack?
A: Within 24 hours of your purchase, download instructions will be sent to the email address used to purchase the Destiny 2: Beyond Light Collector’s Edition. Check your Inbox/Spam folder for an email from the sender “Bungie Store Downloads” and follow the steps included to download.
Q: I tried to redeem my emblem code but the code redemption portal says it is not active!
A: All in-game emblems will be accessible when Destiny 2: Beyond Light launches on September 22, 2020.
Please note: Users attempting to redeem emblem codes prior to the launch of Destiny 2: Beyond Light will receive an invalid error code and will be locked out of redeeming new codes for 24 hours.
Q: HELP! Something is wrong/damaged/missing in my Collector’s Edition!
A: Contact us with your order number and the issue you are experiencing at: