Destiny 2: Season of Dawn begins on December 10, 2019, and ends on March 3, 2020, at the weekly reset
. This season pass can be purchased directly in-game in with Silver
by visiting the Seasons page in the Director. Players who have purchased the Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe Edition will already own this season pass.
Please note: To start the Season of Dawn introductory quest, a character must have power level 800 or higher. To start the Sundial seasonal activity, a character must have a power level of 850 or higher.
Season of Dawn
|In Season of Dawn, with the Vex Invasion now defeated, Osiris calls upon you to face a new threat. Stop a council of Cabal Psion Flayers from manipulating time and undoing our victory against the Red Legion.
When the Season ends, those pursuits and activities will be replaced with new rewards and themes in the next Season.
also includes the Lantern of Osiris Artifact
and access to the Free Track of seasonal rank rewards. Players who also own the season pass gain access to the Premium Track seasonal rank rewards. The Premium Track offers access to rewards earlier than the Free Track, as well as exclusive rewards not found on the Free Track. For more information, view our Season Pass, Ranks and Artifacts article.
Below are Destiny 2: Shadowkeep and Season of Dawn known issues. This is not a complete list, but a targeted list of specific issues.
Season of Dawn Top Issues and Vital InformationLast Updated: January 16, 2020
- Season Passes will be applied to the first account that signs in. If you plan to Cross Save but will use another character set, it's recommended to set up Cross Save before logging in. For more information, click here.
- Mods only found on gear won’t be unlocked on accounts until they are reacquired.
- When inspecting a Cross Saved player's friends list, players may see another player's username from a different platform.
- Universal Ornaments will only appear on certain Legendary armor pieces called Armor 2.0. These armor pieces will show an Energy cost on them.
- Players must have linked an Obelisk to the Sundial to receive rewards at the end of the activity.
- Seasonal consumables will be deleted when the Season of Dawn ends.
Top Issues Being Investigated
- Some players see a blue new quest icon where Tess tries to give them a Solstice of Heroes gift
- Players who used Bright Dust to buy the Painted Eye Shell received the Beautiful Gravities ship instead
- The Season of the Undying Clan Stave name and description are not appearing for some players.
- Clan rosters are not loading for some clans
- The MIDA Multi-Tool catalyst won't drop if you win a competitive Crucible match at the Legend rank with clanmates and have the "Catalyst Seeker" clan rank bonus active.
- The Tower Obelisk can sometimes not be accessed. Players encountering this should return to orbit and relaunch in to the Tower.
- The Sundial Fractaline Extractor III obtained from the Nessus obelisk incorrectly states an increased chance to find Polarized Fractaline when completing strikes. The enhancement actually increases the chance to find Polarized Fractaline when completing the Sundial and the Menagerie.
- The Extra Sundial Link from the Season Pass won't apply unless all links are reset.
- The seal for the "Savior" title incorrectly lists a requirement of 28 Triumphs completed to unlock. The seal will unlock after completing the 15 Triumphs listed in the seal contents.
- If a player did not complete the Festival of the Lost milestone, "Eververse Remembers", it will still be available to complete after Festival of the Lost ends.
- Players whose Forsaken licenses did not transfer from Blizzard to Steam should retry PC Migration. Additionally, some players experiencing this issue may need to log into Destiny 2 on Steam before retrying migration.
- Receiving "Problem Reading Game Content" errors after verifying the integrity of game files.
- We are investigating various issues reported by players in PC Migration. In the meantime, any player encountering issues should retry PC Migration here.
- All offline players in Clans will not display their name, but instead, will show Offline.
- The Anti-Barrier mod prevents Explosive head and other explosive damage on bows
- Players may need to delete modulus reports from their Postmaster inventory if they are not being rewarded Glimmer for completing Black Armory bounties.
- Black Armory bounties are not awarding experience.
- Armor 2.0 Transcendent Blessing mods are not appearing in players' inventories.
- Previewing a Crucible engram does not show the class item armor. The class item armor does still drop from this engram.
- Unknown items are taking up Postmaster slots.
- Leviathan's Breath currently cannot be acquired due to an issue with 'The Arms Dealer' strike.
- Doom Fang Pauldron's Horns of Doom perk sometimes does not grant super energy or recharge the Shield Throw ability.
- Symmetry may sometimes fail to fire in full-auto.
- If Phoenix Cradle boots are equipped, the Sun Warrior buff doesn't work with Sunspots from enemy kills
- Sunbracers don't restore grenade energy when using top Dawnblade tree
- Polaris Lance's 5th shot explosion cancels on continuous fire
- Warlock's can't Blink jump after switching weapons or canceling Sprint
- The Hunter's Weighted Knife doesn't hit crit spots on Vex Goblins
Bounties and Quests
- The Green With Envy quest sometimes doesn't update while playing and completing Gambit matches
- Players need to reach Mythic Infamy rank to progress the Gambit "Green With Envy" quest step, not Fabled
- If the Green With Envy quest is dismantled, players can reacqurie it from Zavala
- Players who accept or complete a quest from Osiris will need to back out of his menu entirely and interact with him again to continue picking up other quests. This must be repeated for every quest picked up.
- In the Big Vex Hunting quest step, killing Vex Cyclops majors will not award Radiolarian Fluid or Vex Cores.
- In the Big Vex Hunting quest step, Vex strike bosses will not progress the quest step. Players should instead kill challenging Vex.
- Some quest steps with progress made by one character can be reacquired on a second character.
- Progress may not count towards the A Matter of Time quest if players return to orbit too quickly after completing the Sundial activity.
- Console players without PS+ or Xbox Live Gold on the A Matter of Time quest will receive a 'BANANA' error if they try to queue for the Sundial activity. After returning to orbit, the quest step will auto-complete
- Players who Cross Save to a platform where they do not own Forsaken may lose access to the exotic quest for Malfeasance when they defeat the Ascendant Primeval Servitor.
- The “complete ten legendary frames” steps for the Jötunn and Le Monarque Exotic quests is currently only counting curated weapon drops from Black Armory forges.
- Black Armory Keys cannot be used or deleted if the Mysterious Box quest has already been completed.
- In Redrix’s Broadsword quest step, The Constant, Crucible weekly and additional bounties will not count.
Triumphs and Collections
- The Kissed By Fire Triumph won't update due to the melee change in the Dawnblade's top tree
- The last Unveiling Book Lore isn't being given to players
- The Season 9: Challenges Triumph does not progress when a weekly challenge is completed. This issue will be resolved in a future update and the requirements will be lowered.
- The Season 9: Rituals Triumph does not progress when weekly Gambit bounties or Infamy ranks are earned. This issue will be resolved in a future update and the requirements will be lowered.
- The Season 9: Engagement Triumph does not progress when motes are banked. This issue will be resolved in a future update and the requirements will be lowered.
- The Playin' the Odds emblem cannot be reacquired from the Collections.
- The Forged in Fire Crucible badge cannot be obtained.
- Some Triumphs will display a progress bar even though only one objective needs to be completed.
- Players may not be able to progress the Sundial activity if the player who started the encounter dies before their allies join them. Players can work around this issue by quitting the activity or logging out and relaunching Destiny 2.
- Barrier Champions' shields will not disappear if a player is using Divinity.
- Certain warnings will appear for Nightfalls that require players to have certain mods equipped. These warnings don't account for teammates' loadouts.
- Players in the Tribute Hall may see the Leviathan map if they pull up their Director. Players can dismiss this map to keep tabbing over.
- The Vex Hydras in the Corridors of Time share a name with the main final boss.
- Supplicants in the Corridors of Time can trap players in transitional hallways or detain players indefinitely.
- When standing in front of the Obelisk, players can be killed by enemies.
- Transitioning between areas in the Pit of Heresy Dungeon may result in unintentional character death. This will not prevent players from completing flawless dungeon runs.