Destiny 2: Season of Dawn begins on December 10, 2019, and ends on March 10, 2020, at the weekly reset
. This season pass can be purchased directly in-game in with Silver
by visiting the Seasons page in the Director. Players who have purchased the Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe Edition will already own this season pass.
Please note: To start the Season of Dawn introductory quest, a character must have power level 800 or higher. To start the Sundial seasonal activity, a character must have a power level of 850 or higher.
Season of Dawn
|In Season of Dawn, with the Vex Invasion now defeated, Osiris calls upon you to face a new threat. Stop a council of Cabal Psion Flayers from manipulating time and undoing our victory against the Red Legion.
When the Season ends, those pursuits and activities will be replaced with new rewards and themes in the next Season.
also includes the Lantern of Osiris Artifact
and access to the Free Track of seasonal rank rewards. Players who also own the season pass gain access to the Premium Track seasonal rank rewards. The Premium Track offers access to rewards earlier than the Free Track, as well as exclusive rewards not found on the Free Track. For more information, view our Season Pass, Ranks and Artifacts article.
Below are Destiny 2: Shadowkeep and Season of Dawn known issues. This is not a complete list, but a targeted list of specific issues.
Season of Dawn Top Issues and Vital InformationLast Updated: March 4, 2020
- Players who received an in-game message about receiving Silver to mitigate odd Silver balances should now receive their Silver
- Players whose Clan Rosters are not loading should ensure that accounts inactive for an extended period of time should be removed from the clan
- Season Passes will be applied to the first account that signs in. If you plan to Cross Save but will use another character set, it's recommended to set up Cross Save before logging in. For more information, click here
- Mods only found on gear won’t be unlocked on accounts until they are reacquired
- Universal Ornaments will only appear on certain Legendary armor pieces called Armor 2.0. These armor pieces will show an Energy cost on them
- To begin the quest for the Bastion Exotic Fusion Rifle, players first need to fully complete the Saint-14 storyline. This includes save Saint-14 and complete the “Recovering the Past”, “An Impossible Task”, and “Completing an Impossible Task” quests, and claiming the “Saintly Savior” Triumph. After doing so, players can visit Saint-14 in the Tower to pick up the “Memento” quest
- The Sundial Fractaline Extractor III obtained from the Nessus obelisk incorrectly states an increased chance to find Polarized Fractaline when completing strikes. The enhancement actually increases the chance to find Polarized Fractaline when completing the Sundial and the Menagerie
- The Extra Sundial Link from the Season Pass won't apply unless all links are reset
- The seal for the "Savior" title incorrectly lists a requirement of 28 Triumphs completed to unlock. The seal will unlock after completing the 15 Triumphs listed in the seal contents
- Players must have linked an Obelisk to the Sundial to receive rewards at the end of the activity
- Seasonal consumables will be deleted when the Season of Dawn ends
- When standing in front of the Obelisk, players can be killed by enemies
Top Issues Being Investigated
- Some players see a blue new quest icon where Tess tries to give them a Solstice of Heroes gift
- Players who used Bright Dust to buy the Painted Eye Shell received the Beautiful Gravities ship instead
- Some player may experience increased load times when flying in to the Tower.
- Some players see the "New Quest Activity Available" message pop up continuously. Completing or deleting the Bad Juju quest line has helped resolve this issue for some players
- Players whose Forsaken licenses did not transfer from Blizzard to Steam should retry PC Migration. Additionally, some players experiencing this issue may need to log into Destiny 2 on Steam before retrying migration
- Receiving "Problem Reading Game Content" errors after verifying the integrity of game files
- We are investigating various issues reported by players in PC Migration. In the meantime, any player encountering issues should retry PC Migration here
- All offline players in Clans will not display their name, but instead, will show Offline
- Eva's Holiday Oven was not removed from some character’s inventories
- The Anti-Barrier mod prevents Explosive head and other explosive damage on bows
- Black Armory bounties are not awarding experience
- Previewing a Crucible engram does not show the class item armor. The class item armor does still drop from this engram
- Ophidian Aspect is only extending the melee lunge range of Warlock charged melees
- Doom Fang Pauldron's Horns of Doom perk sometimes does not grant super energy or recharge the Shield Throw ability
- Symmetry may sometimes fail to fire in full-auto
- If Phoenix Cradle boots are equipped, the Sun Warrior buff doesn't work with Sunspots from enemy kills
- Sunbracers don't restore grenade energy when using top Dawnblade tree
- Polaris Lance's 5th shot explosion cancels on continuous fire
- The MIDA Multi-Tool catalyst won't drop if you win a competitive Crucible match at the Legend rank with clanmates and have the "Catalyst Seeker" clan rank bonus active
- The Wealth of the Emperor buff does not go away, even if the chalice is perfected
- The Warlock Arc Web grenade perk no longer chain lightnings nearby enemies and does not return energy.
- The Warlock Ball Lightning melee ability does not count as a melee ability for the “Hands On” class item mod, bounties, or triumphs
- The Prime Attunement buff is not appearing on new characters after previous character deletion
- The Hunter's Tempest Strike melee ability does not work on PC if sprint is set to Hold
- The Hunter's Weighted Knife doesn't hit crit spots on Vex Goblins
Bounties and Quests
- Some vendors are not offering some Weekly and Daily Bounties
- Picking up orbs may not progress the Bright Future quest
- If the Tokens from the Wish Ender quest are pushed out of a player’s Postmaster there is no way to reclaim or reacquire new Tokens
- If the Green With Envy quest is dismantled, players can reacquire it from Zavala
- Players who accept or complete a quest from Osiris will need to back out of his menu entirely and interact with him again to continue picking up other quests. This must be repeated for every quest picked up
- In the Big Vex Hunting quest step, killing Vex Cyclops majors will not award Radiolarian Fluid or Vex Cores
- In the Big Vex Hunting quest step, Vex strike bosses will not progress the quest step. Players should instead kill challenging Vex
- Progress may not count towards the A Matter of Time quest if players return to orbit too quickly after completing the Sundial activity
- Console players without PS+ or Xbox Live Gold on the A Matter of Time quest will receive a 'BANANA' error if they try to queue for the Sundial activity. After returning to orbit, the quest step will auto-complete
- Players who Cross Save to a platform where they do not own Forsaken may lose access to the exotic quest for Malfeasance when they defeat the Ascendant Primeval Servitor
- In Redrix’s Broadsword quest step, The Constant, Crucible weekly and additional bounties will not count
Triumphs and Collections
- The Playin' the Odds emblem cannot be reacquired from the Collections. As a temporary workaround, players can reset their Infamy rank three times during the season. After doing so, the emblem will be guaranteed to drop along with the "Ludomaniacal" emblem variant.
- Players who have earned The Pidgeon and the Phoenix lore book triumphs can no longer see them
- The Kissed By Fire Triumph won't update due to the melee change in the Dawnblade's top tree
- The Forged in Fire Crucible badge cannot be obtained
- Some Triumphs will display a progress bar even though only one objective needs to be completed
- Players may not be able to progress the Sundial activity if the player who started the encounter dies before their allies join them. Players can work around this issue by quitting the activity or logging out and relaunching Destiny 2
- Certain warnings will appear for Nightfalls that require players to have certain mods equipped. These warnings don't account for teammates' loadouts