Shadowkeep, New Light, and Forsaken
For more information on all upcoming versions of Destiny 2
, players should visit our Shadowkeep
, New Light
, and Forsaken
Q: What is included with Bungie Store purchases of physical editions of Destiny 2: Shadowkeep?
A: Digital Products delivered via Email before September 17, 2019:
- Digital Code for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe Edition with Digital Deluxe Edition In-game Bonuses
- Digital Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Original Soundtrack
- Players who selected and purchased the “No Game Code” option for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep will not receive any codes leading up to the September 17, 2019 release date.
Collector's Edition Exclusive Physical Collectible Bundle Contents delivered on or before September 17, 2019:
Q: When should players expect Destiny 2: Shadowkeep to ship from the Bungie Store?
- A Collector's Edition exclusive In-game Emblem Code: An exclusive in-game emblem code printed inside the physical collectible bundle.
- Hive Cryptoglyph Replica: Follow clues in the Collector’s Edition to unlock the Hive Cryptoglyph and its secret contents. Dimensions: 7.8”L.
- Metal Luna Mission Container: A metal Luna mission folio that holds esoteric relics and records. Dimensions: 8.6”L x 5.9”W.
- Luna Mission Handbook: Containing 40 pages of schematics and design documents.
- Luna Journal: A 160-page journal featuring additional story content that is bound with the mysterious charms and talismans of Eris Morn.
- Artifacts from the Golden Age
A: Physical editions of Destiny 2: Shadowkeep
will ship to players on or before September 17, 2019. Included digital codes will be delivered by email to players on or before September 17, 2019. Players should be aware that Bungie Store codes included with Shadowkeep
physical edition purchases will only arrive by email, and that no versions include any codes in the box.
Players who selected and purchased the “No Game Code” option for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep
will not receive any codes leading up to the September 17, 2019 release date.
Q: Who should players contact with concerns regarding their Bungie Store physical edition purchase of Destiny 2: Shadowkeep?
A: Customer service concerns related to physical editions ordered from BungieStore.com
, to include the delivery of Bungie Store digital product codes, should be directed to email@example.com.
Customer service concerns related to physical editions ordered from eu.BungieStore.com
, to include the delivery of Bungie Store digital product codes, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What Forsaken and Forsaken Annual Pass content will be included in New Light?
content available in Destiny 2: New Light
Q: What Forsaken and Forsaken Annual Pass content will NOT be included in New Light?
- Free Roam on all Destinations
- Strikes Playlists
- Crucible Playlists
- Gambit and Gambit Prime Playlists
- Select Annual Pass content
content available only with purchase includes:
Q: Will Destiny 2: New Light be its own separate game/file?
- The Forsaken campaign
- Year 2 Raids and Dungeons
- Exotic Quests
A: No. All Destiny 2
players will be automatically converted to New Light
, and will maintain all of their prior purchases and entitlements.
For more information on Cross Save, players should visit our Cross Save
Q: Do players need to repurchase Destiny 2 on each Cross Save platform separately?
A: Destiny 2
will be accessible to players on all available platforms for free as Destiny 2: New Light
, however players will need to purchase Destiny 2
) for each connected platform in order to access that expansion’s content. Cross Save will preserve all gear, character, and items across all platforms regardless of expansion ownership.
Q: Can players merge different characters, items, or triumphs from different accounts?
A: Cross Save does not feature any form of account, character, or progress merging. Selecting a set of characters for Cross Save does not delete or alter the data of any other character sets. Other character sets will be inaccessible for use as long as Cross Save is active.
Q: Will Destiny 2 support cross-play matchmaking between different platforms?
A: No. Each platform will have its own matchmaking pool.
For more information on moving to Steam, players should visit our Steam
Q: Which Destiny 2 purchases and entitlements transfer over from Battle.net to Steam?
A: The PC migration from Battle.net to Steam will include a one-time transfer of ALL ownership rights that a player already owns (Expansions, Silver, Account, Seasons, etc.).
Q: Can players pre-order Shadowkeep on Steam right now, and migrate their Battle.net account later?
A: Yes. Players may purchase Destiny 2: Shadowkeep
from Steam’s product page
now, and migrate their account at a later date.
For more information on Stadia, please see the Stadia Founder's Edition
Q: Can players pre-order Google Stadia Founder’s edition right now, and setup Cross Save for their account at a later date?
A: Yes. Players may purchase Stadia Founder’s Edition from Google’s product page
now, and enable Cross Save on their account at a later date.
Q: Will Stadia feature cross-play with Steam or other platforms?
A: Cross-play will not be available for any platform in 2019. We are investigating this feature for Destiny 2
, but have no official announcements to make at this time.