Access to new activities and rituals included in Season of Opulence require the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass
. For information regarding the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass
, please follow this link
For access new activities and rituals included in Season of Opulence, players must meet the following requirements:
- Own all Destiny 2 releases through Forsaken
- Own the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass
For details on how to purchase the Destiny 2: Forsaken
Annual Pass, please follow this link
||Destiny 2 Install Size
||Storage Space Needed for Installation
Install and Update
For information on how to install and update Destiny 2
, see this article: Installing and Updating Destiny Guide
Season of Opulence Vital Information and Known Issues
Last Updated: September 22, 2019
Players who encounter issues while playing Destiny 2: Season of Opulence should create a report in the #Help Forum
- Purchasing Forsaken on PC: PC players will be able to purchase Forsaken again on October 1 when Destiny 2 New Light and Shadowkeep become available on Steam.
- Opening the Tribute Hall: We're investigating issues where players can no longer open the Tribute Hall.
- Revelry Jubilant Engram Update: We are deploying a third and final fix for this issue in late October 2019. Click here for more information.
- Ryzen 3000 CPU: AMD has identified the issue impacting the ability to run Destiny 2 on Ryzen 3000 processors and have implemented a BIOS fix that has been distributed to partners. In the coming days, players will be able to download the updated BIOS from their motherboard providers.
- Lumina "Strength in Numbers" Quest Step: For the “Strength in Numbers” step of the Lumina quest, players must kill invaders in Gambit before they defeat any of your teammates, within the first 10 seconds of their invasion.
- 690 Gear for Alternate Characters: We're investigating an issue where players don't receive 690 Gear on all of their characters.
- Cross Save: Cross Save will launch on August 21, 2019. For more information, or to sign up for email notifications, visit our Cross Save page.
- Refer-a-Friend: Refer-a-Friend will no longer be available following the launch of Cross Save on August 21, 2019. Until then, all players who wish to participate in Refer-a-Friend should do so as soon as possible.
- High Roller Triumph: In order to complete this Triumph, players must have a full loadout of Calus-themed weapons and armor.
- Boons of Opulence and Alternate Characters: While all characters can get Champion Bounties, only four Boons of Opulence can be earned per account each day.
- Mars Heroic Adventures: Players who do not see Heroic Adventures in the Director for the Mars Flashpoint should make sure they pick them up directly from Ana Bray in the Braytech Futurescape.
- Truth Quest From the Menagerie: This quest only drops from the Menagerie chest when the final boss is the Ogre, Arunak, Beloved by Calus.
- Pursuits Menu: Bounties and quests are now located in the Director menu under "Pursuits."
- Accessing the Raid: Players will not be able to access the Crown of Sorrow raid if they have not yet completed the Season of Opulence Day One quest. This will apply to all members in a Fireteam.
- Raid First Encounter and Joining in Progress: Players who join in progress during the Crown of Sorrow raid’s first encounter will spawn in dead outside of the encounter space. To mitigate this issue, all Fireteam members must join up in Orbit prior to launching the Crown of Sorrows raid activity.
- Pools in the Raid: Players who step outside of the Witch's Blessing pools right as it's captured can block certain encounters from starting. It's recommended to stay in the pools until it's 100% captured.
- Equipping 690 Gear: Players must be Character Level 50 to equip 690 Gear.
- Entering the Menagerie: Players must be Character Level 50, complete the Forsaken campaign, and complete the Introductory Quest to enter the Menagerie.
- MMXIX Seal: We're investigating an issue where the MMXIX Moments of Triumph Seal is missing for players after Hotfix 184.108.40.206 after meeting the requirements to unlock it.
- "Gotta Collect 'Em All" Tribute Hall Triumph: We're investigating an issue where the final Tribute Hall triumph, "Gotta Collect 'Em All," isn't unlocking for some players after they complete all other triumphs.
- Clan Chat on PC: We're aware of an issue where some clan can't chat with each other on PC.
- Enemy-specific mods: We are aware of an issue where the perks of enemy-specific armor mods do not take effect when players equip them, until the player dies. Players can un-equip and re-equip armor pieces with these mods on to reactivate their perks.
- Tribute Hall Triumphs: We're investigating an issue where Tribute Hall triumphs sometimes don't give players Tributes.
- Sturm Catalyst and Drang (Baroque): We're investigating an issue where Drang (Baroque) doesn't count towards Sturm's Catalyst.
- Bright Dust Tributes: We're investigating an issue where the statues placed from the Bright Engram and Bright Dust tributes are switched. This issue should not impact players' ability to complete the Tribute Hall.
- Gyro Ghost Shell: We're investigating an issue where this Ghost shell will freeze momentarily before it starts its animation.
- Iron Banner Year 1 Ornaments: We're investigating an issue where players who earned these ornaments can't apply them to Iron Banner Season 7 armor.
- Safe Haven Triumph: We're investigating an issue where players who meet this triumph's requirements don't unlock the triumph in the Menagerie.
- New Player Eververse Packages: We're investigating an issue where new players can't claim packages from Eververse.
- Gyro Ghost Shell Perks: We're investigating an issue where this shell always drops a Tangled Shore perk but no other destination.
- Vestian Dynasty: We're aware that Vestian Dynasty is dropping for players after Update 2.2.1.
- Double Rune Drops: We're investigating an issue where players only receive one rune when two runes of the same type drop at the end of an activity.
- Infamy Points and Bounty Issues: We're investigating an issue where Gambit Prime "Civic Duty" bounties are not counting toward player Infamy ranks.
- Static Shock Emote: We are aware of an issue with this emote where players have a hard time interacting with it to perform the emote.
- Queen of Hearts Ship and Cayde's Duds Shaders: We are investigating an issue where this ship and shader can't be reacquired from Collections when bought from Eververse.
- Machine Gun Reserves Perk: We're investigating an issue the Machine Gun Reservers perk is no longer available on certain gear.
- Eververse Exotic Ghosts and Projections: We are aware of an issue where Ghost Projections can't be previewed on Season 7 Eververse Exotic Ghosts.