Access to new activities and rituals included in Season of Opulence require the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass
. For information regarding the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass
, please follow this link
For access new activities and rituals included in Season of Opulence, players must meet the following requirements:
- Own all Destiny 2 releases through Forsaken
- Own the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass
For details on how to purchase the Destiny 2: Forsaken
Annual Pass, please follow this link
||Destiny 2 Install Size
||Storage Space Needed for Installation
Install and Update
For information on how to install and update Destiny 2
, see this article: Installing and Updating Destiny Guide
Season of Opulence Vital Information and Known Issues
Last Updated: June 18, 2019
Players who encounter issues while playing Destiny 2: Season of Opulence should create a report in the #Help Forum
- 690 Gear for Alternate Characters: We're investigating an issue where players don't receive 690 Gear on all of their characters.
- Refer-a-Friend Linking Issue: We're investigating an issue where new players can't accept links from veteran players.
- Revelry Jubilant Engram Update: Click here for an update regarding Jubilant Engrams.
- Chinese UI Issues: 我們正調查繁體中文版《天命2》玩家會遇上過長的使用者介面讀取時間。
- "We are investigating an issue where players using the Traditional Chinese language are experiencing long UI load times in Destiny 2."
- Korean UI Issues on PS4: We are investigating an issue where players using the Korean language on PS4 are experiencing long UI load times.
- Refer-a-Friend Linking: We’ve temporarily extended the new player window from 7 to 14 days. More Info: https://www.bungie.net/Referafriend.
- Pursuits Menu: Bounties and quests and now located in the Director menu under "Pursuits."
- Accessing the Raid: Players will not be able to access the Crown of Sorrow raid if they have not yet completed the Season of Opulence Day One quest. This will apply to all members in a Fireteam.
- Raid First Encounter and Joining in Progress: Players who join in progress during the Crown of Sorrow raid’s first encounter will spawn in dead outside of the encounter space. To mitigate this issue, all Fireteam members must join up in Orbit prior to launching the Crown of Sorrows raid activity.
- Pools in the Raid: Players who step outside of the Witch's Blessing pools right as it's captured can block certain encounters from starting. It's recommended to stay in the pools until it's 100% captured.
- Equipping 690 Gear: Players must be Character Level 50 to equip 690 Gear.
- Entering the Menagerie: Players must be Character Level 50, complete the Forsaken campaign, and complete the Introductory Quest to enter the Menagerie.
- Vestian Dynasty: We're aware that Vestian Dynasty is dropping for players after Update 2.2.1.
- Rune Bonus II Not Refunding: We're investigating an issue where players who have this node active in their Chalice of Opulence don't always receive a rune back when opening the Menagerie chest.
- Double Rune Drops: We're investigating an issue where players only receive one rune when two runes of the same type drop at the end of an activity.
- Infamy Points and Bounty Issues: We're investigating an issue where Gambit Prime "Civic Duty" bounties are not counting toward player Infamy ranks.
- Crystals in Eater of Worlds and Crossroad Public Event: We're investigating an issue where these crystals don't transition correctly and it becomes difficult to shoot them.
- Raid Witches Vessel Swappers Not Spawning: We are investigating an issue where the swappers do not spawn during flawless runs of the Crown of Sorrow raid, resulting in players being unable to complete the flawless run.
- Static Shock Emote: We are aware of an issue with this emote where players have a hard time interacting with it to perform the emote.
- Sturm and Drang Audio: We are investigating an issue where Sturm now plays the reload audio on every kill when paired with Drang or Drang (Baroque), even if Drang's magazine is full.
- Queen of Hearts Ship: We are investigating an issue where this ship can't be reacquired from Collections when bought from Eververse.
- 404 Errors on Bungie.net: We are investigating an issue where players who are trying to get a Bungie Rewards code or are trying to verify their email receive a 404 Error page. To mitigate this issue, try using another Internet source.
- Chests on the Pleasure Barge: We are investigating an issue where the chests on Werner's pleasure barge reset on Sunday's daily reset and not at Tuesday's weekly reset.
- Revelry "Proud Reveler" Perk: We're aware that the Proud Reveler perk shows up on character screen when players wear Revelry armor.
- Machine Gun Reserves Perk: We're investigating an issue the Machine Gun Reservers perk is no longer available on certain gear.
- Sturm "Accomplice" Perk: We're investigating an issue where Sturm's "Accomplice" perk is not reloading some Energy weapons.
- Allegiance Quest: We are investigating an issue where players cannot progress past Spider's Black Market in the Allegiance quest.
- Eververse Exotic Ghosts and Projections: We are aware of an issue where Ghost Projections can't be previewed on Season 7 Eververse Exotic Ghosts.
- Ikora or Drifter Flashing: We are investigating an issue where Ikora or Drifter are flashing depending on who players chose for the Allegiance quest.