Destiny 2: Season of the Drifter
Access to new activities and rituals included in Season of the Drifter require the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass. For information regarding the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass, please follow this link.
Ownership RequirementsFor access new activities and rituals included in Season of the Drifter, players must meet the following requirements:
- Own all Destiny 2 releases through Forsaken
- Own the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass
For details on how to purchase the Destiny 2: Forsaken Annual Pass, please follow this link.
- Season of the Drifter Overview
- Season of the Drifter Blog
- Gambit Guide
- Gambit Private Matches
- Destiny 2 Known Issues
- #Help Forum
|Platform||Destiny 2 Install Size||Storage Space Needed for Installation|
|PlayStation 4||85 GB||139 GB|
|Xbox One||85 GB||85 GB|
|PC||84 GB||104 GB|
Install and UpdateFor information on how to install and update Destiny 2, see this article: Installing and Updating Destiny Guide
Season of the Drifter Vital Information and Known Issues
Last Updated: March 21, 2019
Players who encounter issues while playing Destiny 2: Season of the Forge should post a report to the #Help Forum.
- Korean and Polish Crashes: After the launch of Update 2.2.0, some players using the Korean and Polish language options encountered crashes when interacting with The Drifter. Players encountering this issue should log out and log back in to trigger an update that will resolve this issue.
- Chinese UI Issues: 我們正調查繁體中文版《天命2》玩家會遇上過長的使用者介面讀取時間。
- "We are investigating an issue where players using the Traditional Chinese language are experiencing long UI load times in Destiny 2."
- Korean UI Issues on PS4: We are investigating an issue where players using the Korean language on PS4 are experiencing long UI load times.
- Finding Thorn: Players will not be able to receive the quest item for Thorn if their Pursuits inventory is full when they scan the world object.
- Gambit Prime Glows: Gambit Prime armor glows do not function in the character menu or in social spaces.
- Iron Banner Consumables: Players are allowed to use extra consumables for Iron Banner, even when one is already active, granting no further benefit.
- Reckoning Challenge Tooltips: The Director tooltips for Reckoning Challenges erroneously display a fraction instead of a percentage to indicate progress.
- Chair Pop Text: The activity feed text when players use the Chair Pop emote displays twice.
- Eververse Robes: The Warlock robes in the Season 6 Bright Engram have incorrect iconography on the back. This will be corrected in a future update.
- Windows Update KB4482887: From Microsoft: "After installing KB4482887, users may notice graphics and mouse performance degradation with desktop gaming when playing certain games, such as Destiny 2. Microsoft is working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release."
- "As a short-term resolution, users can uninstall KB4482887 to regain performance."
- Season 6 Eververse Shaders: We're investigating an issue where Season 6 Eververse shaders don't give back Bright Dust when they are dismantled using the Cryptarch’s Shader Recycling.
- Chaos Reach and Thorn's Soul Devourer: We're investigating an issue where Chaos Reach won't do any damage to an enemy when that enemy is shot by Thorn when Soul Devourer is active.
- Invitations of the Nine "Ecdysis" Triumphs: We're investigating an issue where these triumphs may not always unlock when completing an Invitation of the Nine.
- Events Tab Unlock Flickering: We're investigating an issue where this tab shows that something is unlocked but players can't claim anything inside it.
- Allegiance Quest - Tapes: We are investigating an issue where players can become blocked from progressing their Allegiance quest if not all tapes are successfully scanned in the EDZ.
- Power Surge Bounties: We are investigating an issue where the Power Surge bounties can expire after 7 days, and are not recoverable if they are deleted.
- Delayed Dragonfly: We are investigating reports regarding an issue where the explosion caused by the Dragonfly weapon perk is delayed slightly.
- Allegiance Quest - Banking Motes Step: We're investigating an issue where motes banked in classic Gambit are not progressing this quest step. Currently, only motes banked in Gambit Prime count toward this quest step.
- Allegiance Quest - Titan Adventure Step: Players should be aware that the beacon for launching the Titan heroic adventure for the Allegiance quest is not the usual heroic adventure beacon, but is instead near it in the same room.
- Warlock Ball Lightning Melee: We are investigating an issue where the Ball Lightning melee isn't activating the Trench Barrel perk nor the Crown of Tempests' Conduction Tines perk.
- "Powerful Statement" Ornament for Loaded Question: We are investigating an issue where the Powerful Statement ornament tooltip for Loaded Question says, "Requires: Annual Pass," when it should be accessible for all players.
- We are also investigating an issue where the “Powerful Statement” ornament incorrectly says it requires a Mod Item to use and cannot be applied to the weapon.
- GUITAR Error Code in Last Wish Raid: We are investigating an issue where players still receive GUITAR error codes while trying to complete the "Petra's Run" triumph during The Last Wish raid.
- Crimson Days at Shaxx: We are investigating an issue where Lord Shaxx shows Crimson Days UI for some players in the Tower map.
- Reaping in the Wilds Gambit Bounty: We are investigating an issue where progress isn't being made when killing high-value targets.
- Red Moon Phantom Armor in Collections: We are investigating an issue where this PS4-exclusive armor is showing up in non-PS4 player Collections.
- Warlock Bloom Perk: We're investigating an issue where the Warlock's Voidwalker subclass Bloom perk doesn't cause enemies to explode on Void ability kills.
- Iron Banner Rolls: We are investigating reports regarding an issue where some Iron Banner weapons may have re-rolled perks after Update 2.2.0.
- Stronghold Titan Exotic: We're investigating an issue where the “Clenched Fist” perk is not activating on the Stronghold exotic Titan gauntlets when players use exotic swords, like Black Talon.
- The Vow Infusion: We are investigating an issue where The Vow cannot be infused above 650 Power.
- Powerful Reward Levels: We are investigating reports describing that powerful rewards are dropping at lower than expected levels.
- Practice Makes Perfect: We are investigating an issue where the Hunter Gunslinger perk Practice Makes may not be activating as expected on consoles.
- Radiant Matrix Duplication: We're investigating an issue where players may sometimes receive two copies of the Radiant Matrix, resulting in one always occupying a slot in the player’s inventory or postmaster.
- “Invading with Style” Bounty: Players should be aware that The Drifter’s “Invading with Style” daily bounty must be completed by getting double kills in the Crucible, not Gambit. This is the intended behavior for this bounty.
- Gender Callouts in Gambit: We are investigating an issue where dialogue from The Drifter does not recognize the Guardian’s gender.
- Daily Heroic Story Mission PGCR: We're investigating an issue where the post-game carnage report doesn't display all relevant information after completing Daily Heroic Story Missions.
- Gambit Medals: We are investigating an issue where classic Gambit medals earned in Gambit Prime are not appearing in the UI.
- Season 5 Clan Banner: We are investigating an issue where the Season 5 clan banner has no title or description in its tooltip.
- Ghost Holograms: Legendary Ghost Holograms with class-based coloration always appear red when applied to the Kill-Tracker Ghost.
- “Clan Up” Triumph: We're aware that this triumph is unlocking for players outside of Gambit Private Matches, and we're investigating the issue.
- “Get Recked” Triumph: The “Get Recked” Triumph does not progress by defeating Shadow Thrall, as its tooltip describes.
- “Speed Run” Triumph: The “Speed Run” Triumph must be completed in Gambit Private Matches.