Destiny 2 Known Localization Issues
Listed below are known localization issues which Destiny Player Support is tracking. For information on issues resolved in future updates, players should see our Updates page. Players who encounter issues not listed below should report them to the #Help forum.
- One bounty may incorrectly direct players to play “Schmelztiegel”. This should instead say “Eisenbanner”.
- Some bounties, tooltips, and descriptions may incorrectly name the “Sunken Isle” location in the EDZ as “침몰한 섬”. This location should instead be called “가라앉은 군도”.
- Some bounties, tooltips, and descriptions may incorrectly name the “Cistern” location on Nessus as “시스턴”. This location should instead be called “수조”.
- Some bounties, tooltips, and descriptions may incorrectly name the “Glade of Echoes” location on Nessus as “메아리 빈터”. This location should instead be called “메아리의 공터”.
- Some bounties, tooltips, and descriptions may incorrectly name the “Tangle” location on Nessus as “그물망”. This location should instead be called “덩굴”.
- For the Mida Multi-Tool Quest, it is currently listed that players must get airborne kills with Auto Rifles. This is incorrect. To progress this Quest Step, players must achieve airborne kills with Submachine Guns.
- The Daily Crucible Bounty “Fire and Fury” incorrectly says “시련의 장에서 결정타를 기록해야 합니다” and should instead say, “시련의 장에서 태양 결정타를 기록해야 합니다”. Solar final blows are required to complete this bounty.
- The Crucible Game Mode Breakthrough is referred to as “한계 돌파” in several places, however should instead be, “돌파”.
- The Awakened Eververse Bundle contains the “Carcasa Freyja” Ghost Shell and the “Rugido Desafiante” Sparrow, not “Carcasa Mansanas” and “Manta Esperanta" as listed in the bundle description.
- The “Depression and Loneliness” Quest Step from Lord Shaxx requires kills in the “Disputa” playlist, not the “Competitivo” playlist as described by the quest item’s tooltip.
- Some Eververse bundles may list that they contain “Engramas de firmeza” in their description. These bundles actually contain “Engramas brillantes”.
- Some items available from Lord Shaxx incorrectly list that they require ranks from “Gloria”. These actually require that players earn ranks in “Valor”.
- The Vanguard Dare Eververse bundle description incorrectly lists that it contains the ship “la historia hipernave”. This ship is actually “la hipernave Alta historia”. Also, this bundle contains the “Credibilidad” ornament, which is not listed in its description.
- The “Guerra por la Ciudad Ensoñada” quest step from Petra Venj requires “Contratos diarios completados”. This quest step incorrectly says, “Completa contratos diarios en Gambito”.