Destiny 2 Eververse Item Drop Chances
This is a sub-page in our Silver and Eververse Guide. To return to the start of the guide, please click the above banner or click here.
Destiny 2 Eververse Item Drop Chances
Eververse Items are available for purchase using Silver from an Eververse Trading Co. storefront. Additionally, some Eververse Items are available to be earned through gameplay. Many Eververse Items grant a random selection of rewards from the total possible pool of rewards for that Eververse Item type. Please see below for details on the drop chances for possible item types and rarities in Eververse Items.
Table of Contents
|Archived Drop Chances|
Drop Chances by Eververse Item Type
Below are the drop chances for each of the available Eververse Item types.
Season 4 Prismatic MatrixPlayers can purchase an activation of the Season 4 Prismatic Matrix using Silver from an Eververse Trading Co. storefront. Additionally, players can earn free activations through gameplay.
- Equal Odds: All of the potential rewards have an equal chance of being acquired.
- Knockout: Whenever a specific knockout reward is acquired, it is removed from the list of potential rewards. Buying knockout items for Bright Dust or getting them from a Bright Engram will also remove them from the list of potential rewards and may affect individual drop probabilities.
Season 4 Bright Engram - Updated 11/07/2018The Season 4 Bright Engram, called the Steadfast Engram, is available for purchase using Silver from an Eververse Trading Co. storefront. Additionally, it can be earned through gameplay. This Bright Engram is only available to be purchased or earned during Season 4.
- Reward Categories and Item Types: When opened, each Season 4 Bright Engram will provide the player with one item from each of the Cosmetic, Consumable, and Bounty lists of potential rewards. Items in the potential reward lists are grouped into Reward Categories (such as Exotic Accessory, Exotic Account Scoped, etc.) which may contain multiple Item Types (for example, the Exotic Accessory Reward Category contains the Ghosts, Ships, and Sparrows Item Types).
- Duplicate Protection: When receiving items from the Cosmetic or Consumable lists of potential rewards, a player's account will not be awarded the same item type twice in a row (i.e. two Exotic Ghosts), but may be awarded the same item category twice in a row (i.e. an Exotic Ghost and then an Exotic Ship).
- Account Knockout: When an item with an account knockout modifier is acquired, it is removed from the list of potential rewards for that account. Items with account knockout modifiers are unlocked on an account when acquired. Buying account knockout items for Bright Dust or getting them from the Prismatic Matrix will also remove them from the list of potential rewards and may affect individual drop probabilities.
- Increasing Probabilities: Each time a reward in the Cosmetic or Consumable lists of potential rewards fails to drop, the chances of that reward being awarded on future rolls increases. This accumulating chance lowers when a reward is acquired. Each time an item is acquired within an individual reward category, the chances of receiving other items you have not yet acquired from that reward category increases on future rolls. This occurs until you acquire all rewards from that category.
- (Korea Region Only) Random Shaders at Purchase: Season 4 Bright Engrams purchased in the Korean Region will immediately provide a number of random Shaders when a single Bright Engram or a bundle of Bright Engrams are purchased. The Shaders in the list of potential rewards all have an equal chance of being acquired.
Item Type Account Knockout Average Drop Chance Exotic Accessory Ghosts 2% Ships 2% Sparrows 2% Exotic Account Scoped Emotes 🗸 3% Weapon/Armor Ornaments 🗸 9% Legendary Accessory Ghosts 12% Ships 12% Sparrows 12% Legendary Account Scoped Emotes 🗸 3% Weapon Ornaments 🗸 5% Legendary Item Armor 16% Rare Account Scoped Emotes 🗸 5% Ghost Projections 🗸 11% Bright Dust Small Gift 6% Medium Gift 0.7% Large Gift 0.4% Consumable
Item Type Knockout Average Drop Chance Legendary Consumable Eververse Shader 75% Transmat Effect 5% Rare Consumable Transmat Effect 20% Bounty
Item Type Knockout Average Drop Chance Rare Bounty Currency Eververse Bounty Note 100% Important Note: The “average” displayed in the table represents the average probabilities of any single engram dropping the item by averaging the accumulating chance over 100 openings. Drop probabilities above 1% are rounded to the nearest integer. As a result, the total may not add up to 100%. The list of reward categories and item types are all-inclusive and contain everything that can be dropped in an Engram. Due to the above modifiers, each reward category and item type has an increased or decreased chance of being awarded, based on how recently that reward category or item type was acquired. This data was obtained from running simulations for over 10,000 accounts. Bungie may update these published drop rates from time to time based on subsequent simulations.Back to Top
IMPORTANT NOTE: The availability of items, features, or mechanics in Eververse Trading Co. are subject to change. The above information represents the current system as of the date the document was published.