Destiny Guardians: Internet Game Room Guide
Playing Destiny Guardians in an Internet Game Room provides players with special benefits. Please see below for more information.
For new and returning players, the following guides are support avenues for getting into the game.
Linking a Bungie.net Profile
Destiny Companion Guide
Destiny Guardians Guide
Starting at Level 1
Players have the option of creating a new character from the Character Select screen. Characters that start at Level 1:
Boosting to Level 30
Players also have the option of applying a Level 30 Character boost to individual Characters at the Character Select screen. Characters that have had a Level 30 Boost applied to them:
Internet Game Room Exclusive Content
Players that access Destiny Guardians from an Internet Game Room will have the following exclusive features available to them:
Yuna, the Exotic Armorer is a Vendor available in the Tower and has a special function for IGR players.
Players logged in from an IGR will be able to pick up and complete a continuous loop of special IGR versions of Eververse Bounties.
Players logged in from an IGR will have a 25% experience buff for all gameplay.
For a list of all known issues, support guides, or suggested troubleshooting steps, please refer to the following Help Articles.
Additionally players may want to search or post on the #Help forums where Destiny Player Support, Mentors, and community volunteers may be able to provide additional assistance.
Below is a list of Vital Information players may need to know about playing in a Korean IGR.
- Destiny Guardian Game Licenses: When accessing Destiny Guardians from an Internet Game Room, players will have access to all released expansions. If players do not own some or all of the expansions, they will not be able to access content or gear that is exclusive to a release they do not own when they login outside of an IGR. This may include equipped gear, items, activities, quests, and destinations.
- Blizzard Battle.net App Regions: When players launch Destiny Guardians from the Blizzard Batttle.net Launcher, they will have the option to select the region in which they want to play. Yuna is only available in the Tower when the Korea region is selected. For more information please see our help article on Blizzard Battle.net App Regions.
- Blizzard Battle Coin Refund: Players that wish to receive a refund of their Blizzard Battle Coin balance will need to contact Blizzard Support to initiate their request.
- Parental Controls and Age Restrictions: Underage players may be subject to certain time limits based on Blizzard Battle.net Parental Control settings or Age Restrictions. Players that are disconnected due to reaching their play time limit will receive the following message: "You can't log in because your account's play time limit has been reached."
- Non-Korean Localization: Players with a Korean account may see Destiny Guardians referred to as Destiny 2 when using non-Korean localization options in-game or on the Destiny Companion on Bungie.net or the Mobile App.
- Troubleshooting Connectivity or Hardware Issues: Players in an Internet Game Room that encounter reoccuring connectivity or hardware issues should contact the IGR owner to begin troubleshooting the issue.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The availability of items, features, or mechanics in Eververse Trading Co. are subject to change. The above information represents the current system as of the date the document was published.