This is a guide to help new players get started in Destiny Guardians and help answer common questions. IGR players may also want to refer to the Destiny Guardians IGR guide
For new and returning players, the following guides are support avenues for getting into the game.
Starting at Level 1
Players that own Forsaken have the option of creating a new character from the Character Select screen. Characters that start at Level 1:
- Are able to play through the Red War, Curse of Osiris, Warmind, and Forsaken campaigns
- Can access competitive multiplayer gameplay through the Gambit playlist at Level 2
- Can access player-versus-player gameplay through the Crucible playlists at Level 5
- Can access cooperative multiplayer gameplay through the Vanguard playlists at Level 16
- Cannot access the Tower, Yuna, and pre-order items until Level 20
- Cannot purchase items from Eververse Trading Co. until Level 20
Boosting to Level 30
Players that own Forsaken also have the option of applying a Level 30 Character boost to individual Characters at the Character Select screen. Characters that have had a Level 30 Boost applied to them:
- Start at Level 30 and Power Level 320
- Cannot play through the Red War, Curse of Osiris, and Warmind campaigns
- Can access many adventures, destinations, and other activities from the above campaigns
- Have immediate access to the Forsaken campaign
- Have immediate access to the Crucible, Vanguard, and Gambit playlists
- Have immediate access to the Tower, Yuna, and pre-order items
- Have immediate access to Eververse Trading Co.
Acquiring Character Boosts: Accounts that own the Forsaken expansion receive 1 free Level 30 Character Boost. Additional Character Boosts can be purchased from the Character Select screen using Silver. For more information, please see the Eververse Add-On Guide.
Destiny Guardians Pre-Order Content
Korean players that pre-ordered Destiny Guardians on PC will have the following items available to pick up from Yuna, the Exotic Armorer Vendor in the Tower. For more information about Yuna, please see the Destiny Guardians IGR Guide
|Prometheus Lens Exotic Weapon
||Haetae's Judgement Exotic Weapon Skin
For a list of all known issues, support guides, or suggested troubleshooting steps, please refer to the following Help Articles.
Additionally players may want to search or post on the #Help forums
where Destiny Player Support, Mentors, and community volunteers may be able to provide additional assistance.
Below is a list of Vital Information players may need to know about playing Destiny Guardians in the Korean Region.
- Blizzard Battle.net App Regions: When players launch Destiny Guardians from the Blizzard Batttle.net Launcher, they will have the option to select the region in which they want to play. Yuna is only available in the Tower when the Korea region is selected. For more information please see our help article on Blizzard Battle.net App Regions.
- Blizzard Battle Coin Refund: Players that wish to receive a refund of their Blizzard Battle Coin balance will need to contact Blizzard Support to initiate their request.
- Parental Controls and Age Restrictions: Underage players may be subject to certain time limits based on Blizzard Battle.net Parental Control settings or Age Restrictions. Players that are disconnected due to reaching their play time limit will receive the following message: "You can't log in because your account's play time limit has been reached."
- Non-Korean Localization: Players with a Korean account may see Destiny Guardians referred to as Destiny 2 when using non-Korean localization options in-game or on the Destiny Companion on Bungie.net or the Mobile App.
The availability of items, features, or mechanics listed on this page are subject to change. The above information represents the current system as of the date the document was published.