Destiny 2: Warmind Guide
Warmind is the second expansion of Destiny 2. For information on how to access this expansion and its content, please see the information below. For information regarding Destiny 2, please follow this link.
Purchasing and Installing
Players must own the base Destiny 2 game to be eligible to purchase Destiny 2: Warmind.
- Players do NOT have to own the Curse of Osiris expansion to purchase Warmind.
- For details on how to purchase Destiny 2: Warmind, please follow this link.
|Platform||Destiny 2 File Size||Storage Space Needed for Download|
|PlayStation 4||54 GB||73 GB|
|Xbox One||52 GB||52 GB|
|PC||50 GB||68 GB|
Install and Update
For information on how to install and update Destiny 2, see this article: Installing and Updating Destiny Guide
Accessing Expansion Content
To access Warmind expansion content, players must meet the following requirements:
- Own Destiny 2: Warmind
- Complete the Red War Campaign
- Reach Level 20
Warmind Exclusive Content
Warmind provides exclusive new activities, items, and content for players that own the expansion.
- Campaign: Warmind
- Level Progression: New max of Level 30
- Power Progression: New max of Power Level 385
- Crucible: "Meltdown" and "Solitude" maps can be selected in Private Matches
- Strikes: "Strange Terrain", "Will of the Thousands", "The Insight Terminus" (PlayStation Exclusive)
- Raid Lair: Leviathan, Spire of Stars
- Destination: Hellas Basin, Mars
- Destination: Escalation Protocol Activity
Important Note: Players that purchase Destiny 2: Warmind without owning Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris will have access to all of the above listed content. However, they will NOT be able to access any Curse of Osiris exclusive content including the campaign, adventures, quests, items, or gear. They will not be able to access Curse of Osiris Strikes in the Strikes Playlist or when featured as the Nightfall Strike. They also cannot select the Curse of Osiris Crucible maps in Private Matches.
Season Three Content
Season Three, which began with the release of Warmind, provides new content that is accessible to all Destiny 2 players. Players do NOT have to own Warmind or Curse of Osiris to access the following content:
- Crucible: All maps available in Quickplay, Competitive, and Weekly Featured Playlists
- Crucible: Private Matches
- Crucible: Seasonal Rankings
- Eververse: New seasonal Bright Engram, Eververse Items, and the Prismatic Matrix
- Events: New rewards for Iron Banner, Faction Rallies, and Trials of the Nine
- Gear: Exotic Masterworks and Multi-Emote
- Gear: 100 slots added to the Vault
- Social: Clan progression and Guided Games refresh
- Strikes: Nightfall Challenge Card updates
- Vendors: Vanguard and Crucible Vendor ranking refresh
For all known issues, please refer to the following Help Articles.