Crimson Days is a limited-time Live Event in Destiny 2 which honors the unbreakable bonds Guardians forge on and off the battlefield. Crimson Days begins on February 12, 2019 and ends at the weekly reset on February 19, 2019
. For information on Crimson Days, players may also visit our Crimson Days 2019
While all players are invited to experience Crimson Days, some triumphs and rewards may not be available on characters who do not meet the following requirements:
- Complete the Red War campaign
- Achieve Level 20
PLEASE NOTE: Some Crimson Days triumphs or bounties may require players to have access to certain activities. For activity details, please visit Lord Shaxx in the Tower Courtyard, or see the Crimson Days triumphs listed below.
Crimson Days Crucible
During Crimson Days, Lord Shaxx prepares a special 2v2 playlist for Guardians to compete for valor and rewards. Listed below are features that players should be aware of when participating in this playlist.
- Reunited is a special buff that increases the recharge rate of Guardian abilities for teammates who are close together.
- Falling Apart
- Falling Apart is a debuff that grants enemy teammates waypoints to your location when you and your teammate drift too far apart in a Crucible match.
- Vengeance is triggered when a player's teammate is defeated combat. For a short time, the surviving player is granted significantly increased ability regeneration, and is receives a small portion of their health back.
Crimson Days Triumphs and Rewards
Please see below for information on rewards and triumphs for Crimson Days 2019.
- Crimson Days Bounties
- During Crimson Days, players who complete the "Welcome to Crimson Days" milestone will be able to accept Crimson Days bounties from Lord Shaxx in the Tower Courtyard.
- Lord Shaxx offers 4 Daily Bounties, and 1 Weekly Bounty for Crimson Days.
- Completing bounties offered by Lord Shaxx awards Confectionery Hearts, which players can use to purchase Crimson Days-themed rewards.
- Confectionery Hearts
- Confectionery Hearts may be earned by completing Crimson Days bounties. Each Daily Bounty will award 15 Hearts, and the Weekly Nightfall Duo bounty will award 75.
- Confectionery Hearts may be earned by completing Crimson Days Crucible matches. Players will be awarded 7 Confectionery Hearts with every win and 5 for every loss.
- Players may use Confectionery Hearts to unlock access to one-time purchase rewards from Lord Shaxx.
- Players may use Confectionery Hearts to repeatedly purchase Lord Shaxx's Warmhearted Gift, which randomly awards Enhancement Cores, mods, weapons, gear, and resources.
- Crimson Days 2019 Triumphs
- For information on Crimson Days triumphs, please see below.
*May only be completed within the Crimson Days playlist.
- Labor of Love
- Complete Crimson Days Triumphs.
- Heart's Desire
- Collect each of the Crimson Days rewards offered by Lord Shaxx during 2019.
- I'm With You*
- Complete Crimson Days matches.
- Love Conquers All*
- Win Crimson Days matches.
- As a fireteam, defeat Guardians while they are affected by the "Reunited" buff.
- Divide and Conquer*
- As a fireteam, defeat Guardians separated from their partner.
- As a fireteam, defeat Guardians while they seek vengeance for their fallen ally.
- Love Avenged*
- Earn Blood for Blood medals by avenging your fallen ally.
- Looking for Love
- Complete Crimson Days bounties.
- Two to Tango
- Complete a Nightfall in a Fireteam of two.
In addition to Crimson Days rewards from Lord Shaxx and Crimson Days triumphs, players will earn a Crimson Engram every time they fill their XP bar after achieving the max character level. This engram will be earned in addition to the Etched Engram, awarding players double bright engrams for the duration of Crimson Days. If players so choose, Crimson Engrams may also be purchased from Tess Everis in the Tower Courtyard.
For information on Crimson Engram drop rates once Crimson Days is live, players should visit our Destiny 2 Eververse Item Drop Chances
support article. For information on available Eververse bundles, players should visit Tess Everis in the Tower Courtyard in-game.
Crimson Days Vital Information and Known Issues
For the latest information on known issues discovered after Crimson Days has gone live on February 12, 2019, please see below. For other known issues in Destiny 2, players should visit our vital information and known issues
Crimson Days is a limited-time Live Event in Destiny 2 which honors the unbreakable bonds Guardians forge on and off the battlefield. Crimson Days begins on February 12, 2019 and ends at the weekly reset on February 19, 2019.
Vital Information and Known Issues
- Welcome to Crimson Days: Players will be unable to accept Lord Shaxx's "Fire of the Crimson Days" emblem to complete the "Welcome to Crimson Days" milestone if they have this emblem in their inventory from Crimson Days 2018. Players can resolve this issue by stowing the emblem that is in their inventory, and accepting the new one from Lord Shaxx.
- Claiming Triumphs: Unearned and unclaimed events triumphs for Crimson Days will be removed when the seasonal event ends. Players should claim all triumphs before Crimson Days ends on February 19, 2019.
- Waiting for Ally to Revive: Players who rejoin a Crimson Days Crucible match after being kicked to Orbit with an error will not be able to respawn, and will see "Waiting for ally to revive" for the remaining duration of the round. This will resolve once the current round ends.
- Item Collections: Items returning from Crimson Days 2018 can be found in "Season 2" of their respective collections, even if they are received during Crimson Days 2019. New items will be in the "Season 5" tab where applicable.
- Lord Shaxx Dialogue: Lord Shaxx does not announce "Last Guardian Standing" when both teams are down to one player each during Sudden Death.
Back to Top