Faction Rallies Guide
Faction Rallies is a week-long event available in Destiny 2, which features a competition between the Factions, and offers Faction-themed rewards. Once the Faction Rallies event is active, players have until the weekly reset to earn Faction reputation tokens which can be turned in to the Faction vendors for rewards. For announcements on upcoming Faction Rallies, players should follow the Bungie.net News page.
Characters can participate in the Faction Rallies event if they meet the following requirements:
- Character Level 20
- Completed the Campaign
- Completed the Faction Rally Introduction Milestone
- Pledged to one of the three Factions
Pledging to a Faction
There are three Factions participating in the Faction Rallies:
- Dead Orbit is represented by Arach Jalaal who is located in the Tower Hanger
- Future War Cult is represented by Lakshmi-2 who is located in the lounge above the Tower Hanger
- New Monarchy is represented by Executor Hideo who is located in the Tower Bazaar
Players can pledge their Characters to a Faction by visiting one of the Faction Vendors.
- Different Characters on an account can be pledged to different Factions
- A Character can only be pledged to one Faction for the duration of the Faction Rallies event
- Once a Character has pledged to a Faction, they will not be able to change their pledged Faction until the next Faction Rallies event
- Players can check the Faction to which their Character is pledged by viewing the Faction-themed buff in their Character screen
Earning Faction Reputation and Rewards
During the Faction Rallies event, players can complete a variety of activities to earn reputation tokens for their pledged Faction.
- Daily Faction Rally Milestone
- Completing Public Events in any Destination
- Destroying enemy supplies in Lost Sectors
- Quickplay or Competitive Crucible
- Trials of the Nine
Faction reputation tokens can be turned in to the associated Faction vendor to receive Faction Engrams.
- Faction Engrams can decrypt into Faction-themed Legendary Armor and Weapons, as well as some cosmetic items.
- Players will still be able to turn in the Faction reputation tokens during the week after the Faction Rally event.
- Once the Faction pledge buff expires, player will no longer be able to turn in Faction reputation tokens to their vendor.
Victory Week and the Winner's Offering
At the end of the Faction Rallies event, the Faction whose pledges acquired the most Faction Engrams will be declared the winner of the event. For the duration of the Victory Week that follows the end of the Faction Rally event, the vendor of the winning Faction will have a Winner's Offering available for purchase.
- The Victory Week will start at 10 AM Tuesday after the conclusion of the Faction Rally and will last until the next Weekly Reset.
- Players can preview the potential Winner's Offering from each Faction before pledging to a Faction and throughout the Faction Rallies event.
- The Winner's Offering will be available for purchase at the winning Faction vendor for the duration of the Victory Week until the Weekly Reset.
- Characters who pledged to the winning Faction can purchase one Winner's Offering for 1,000 Glimmer, any additional purchases of the Winner’s Offering will cost 50,000 Glimmer.
- Characters who did not pledge to the winning Faction can purchase the Winner's Offering for 50,000 Glimmer.
- Characters who did not pledge to any Faction during the Faction Rally event can purchase the Winner's Offering for 50,000 Glimmer.
Below is a list of vital information players may need to know about the Faction Rally event.
- Destroying Enemy Supplies: Only the player that destroyed an enemy supplies will receive a Faction reputation token. Players will not receive Faction reputation tokens for any enemy supplies destroyed by a Fireteam member, enemy combatant damage, or other means.
- Victory Social Space Decorations: Players that remain in the Tower social space or enter the social space shortly after the Victory Week has begun, may encounter some graphical overlap in event-related decorations. Bungie is aware of the issue and is investigating.
- Faction Engram Reward Limit: After a Character has earned 30 Faction Engrams in a single Faction Rally event, any additional Faction Engrams earned will only reward that Character with Shaders. This limit will be reset at the beginning of the next Faction Rally event.