Faction Rallies Guide
Faction Rallies is a week-long event available in Destiny 2, which features a competition between the Factions, and offers Faction-themed rewards. Once Faction Rallies event is active, players have until the weekly reset to earn Faction reputation tokens which can be turned in to the Faction vendors for rewards. For announcements on upcoming Faction Rallies, players should follow the Bungie.net News page.
Characters can participate in Faction Rallies if they meet the following requirements:
- Character Level 20
- Complete the Red War Campaign
- Complete the Faction Rallies Introduction Milestone
- Pledge to one of the three Factions
Pledging to a Faction
There are three Factions participating in Faction Rallies:
- Dead Orbit is represented by Arach Jalaal who is located in the Tower Hanger
- Future War Cult is represented by Lakshmi-2 who is located in the lounge above the Tower Hanger
- New Monarchy is represented by Executor Hideo who is located in the Tower Bazaar
Players can pledge their Characters to a Faction by visiting one of the Faction Vendors.
- Different Characters on an account can be pledged to different Factions
- A Character can only be pledged to one Faction for the duration of the Faction Rallies event
- Once a Character has pledged to a Faction, they will not be able to change their pledged Faction until the next Faction Rallies event
- Players can check the Faction to which their Character is pledged by viewing the Faction-themed buff in their Character screen
Earning Faction Reputation and Rewards
During Faction Rallies, players can complete a variety of activities to earn reputation tokens for their pledged Faction.
- Daily Faction Rallies Milestone
- Completing Public Events in any Destination
- Opening Lost Sector chests
- Quickplay or Competitive Crucible
- Trials of the Nine
Faction reputation tokens can be turned in to the associated Faction vendor to receive Faction Engrams.
- Faction Engrams can decrypt into Faction-themed Legendary Armor and Weapons, as well as some cosmetic items.
- Some gear can be purchased directly from Faction vendors during a Faction Rallies event.
- Players can unlock armor Ornaments for their Faction armor by completing objectives listed in that Faction's vendor screen.
- Players can earn an exclusive reward for pledging to Dead Orbit, Future War Cult, and New Monarchy each, across multiple Faction Rallies events on the same character.
- Players can earn an exclusive reward for pledging to a single Faction multiple times across multiple Faction Rallies events on the same character.
- Players will still be able to turn in the Faction reputation tokens during the week after the Faction Rallies event.
- Once the Faction pledge buff expires, player will no longer be able to turn in Faction reputation tokens to their vendor.
Victory Week and the Winner's Offering
At the end of Faction Rallies, the Faction whose pledges acquired the most Faction Engrams will be declared the winner of the event. For the duration of the Victory Week that follows the end of a Faction Rallies event, the vendor of the winning Faction will have a Winner's Offering available for purchase.
- The Victory Week will start at 10 AM Pacific Tuesday after the conclusion of Faction Rallies and will last until the next Weekly Reset.
- Players can preview the potential Winner's Offering from each Faction before pledging to a Faction and throughout the Faction Rallies event.
- The Winner's Offering will be available for purchase at the winning Faction vendor for the duration of the Victory Week until the Weekly Reset.
- Characters who pledged to the winning Faction can purchase one Winner's Offering for 1,000 Glimmer, any additional purchases of the Winner’s Offering will cost 50,000 Glimmer.
- Characters who did not pledge to the winning Faction can purchase the Winner's Offering for 50,000 Glimmer.
- Characters who did not pledge to any Faction during Faction Rallies can purchase the Winner's Offering for 50,000 Glimmer.
Below is a list of vital information players may need to know about Faction Rallies.
- Victory Social Space Decorations: Players that remain in the Tower social space or enter the social space shortly after the Victory Week has begun, may encounter some graphical overlap in event-related decorations. Bungie is aware of the issue and is investigating.
- Faction Engram Reward Limit: After a Character has earned 30 Faction Engrams in a single Faction Rallies event, any additional Faction Engrams earned will only reward that Character with Shaders. This limit will be reset at the beginning of the next Faction Rallies event.
- Token Reset Between Faction Rallies: All Dead Orbit, Future War Cult, and New Monarchy Tokens still in players' inventories will be reset in between Faction Rallies events. It is recommended that players use these tokens with their respective faction vendor before the end of Victory Week every Faction Rallies.
- Pledges on Faction Emblems: When players equip a Faction emblem that displays pledges to a given faction, it will only display the number of pledges on the last character to equip the emblem. In some cases, this may cause characters to display the stat of other characters on the same account. This can be resolved by un-equipping and re-equipping these emblems on that character.