Error Code: CABBAGE
Error code CABBAGE may occur when router settings block communications to or from Destiny services. We are investigating the impact on various devices. To attempt to resolve this error when using a Technicolor/Thomson router, please proceed through the following steps.
PLEASE NOTE: Players may need to inspect the manual for their router to proceed through these steps, as some settings pages may have alternate naming conventions per manufacturer.
- Connect your console directly to the router via Wired or Wi-Fi Connection.
- Note: attempting to connect to Destiny through a router connected to an alternate router may lead to increased issues. Please attempt to connect to the router connected to your modem for best results.
- From the router settings page, proceed from Home > Toolbox > Firewall.
- Create a new Firewall level within your Router settings.
- Players may wish to name this "Destiny 2".
- From the Router settings page, proceed from Home > Toolbox > Game & Application Sharing and configure the following settings:
- Enable UPnP.
- Disable "Extended Security".
- Disable any "Assigned Games & Applications" settings.
For players who continue to experience this issue, please post a report to the #Help forum. Make sure to include information concerning Router hardware, version numbers, and manufacturers.