Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be returned to the title screen from their activities and then be required to log in to Destiny again after installing the patch.
Level 25 and Level 40 Class Pack FAQ
The Level 25 and Level 40 Class Packs for Hunters, Titans, and Warlocks are available on the PlayStation Store and Xbox Marketplace. Once purchased and downloaded, the Class Pack will appear at the Postmaster in-game.
Q: What is in each Class Pack and where are they available?
A: Level 25 Class Packs are only available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Level 40 Class Packs are only available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Each Class Pack includes the following:
- 1 x Spark of Light - This consumable item boosts a player's Character level to either 25 or 40, depending on which Pack was purchased.
- 1 x Subclass Boost - This consumable item completes the equipped subclass of the Character which it is consumed on.
- 3 x Primary Telemetry - This consumable item accelerates the development of upgradeable Primary Weapons for 30 minutes.
- 3 x Special Telemetry - This consumable item accelerates the development of upgradeable Special Weapons for 30 minutes.
- 3 x Heavy Telemetry - This consumable item accelerates the development of upgradeable Heavy Weapons for 30 minutes.
Q: Is there additional information I need to know before using these items?
- The Spark of Light will bring the active Character to the advertised Level when activated. Please ensure that the intended Character is the active Character before consuming the Spark of Light.
- The Subclass Boost will max out the currently equipped Subclass on the active Character when activated. Please ensure that the intended Subclass is equipped and that the intended Character is the active Character before activating the Subclass Boost.
- The Subclass Boost cannot be used on a Subclass that has already been completed, but it can be used on a subclass that is already partially or mostly completed. Similarly, the Spark of Light cannot be used on a Character that is already at or above the advertised Level, but it can be used on a Character that is already partially or mostly leveled.
PLEASE NOTE: The Class Pack and Spark of Light use the same icon. Please ensure that the item that is being activated is the intended item.
Q: How do I access my Level 25 Class Pack items in-game?
A: Once purchased, Class Packs can be retrieved from the Postmaster by any Character, and can be placed in the Vault. Only the designated Class can open the Class Pack.
- Please ensure that the active Character has empty Inventory space and Postmaster space before opening a Class Pack.
- Additionally, items that are in a Character’s Postmaster or Inventory will be lost if that Character is deleted. Please ensure that Class Packs and Class Pack items are removed from the Postmaster or character Inventory and placed in the Vault before deleting a character. Bungie will not restore items that are unintentionally deleted in this manner. For more information, please see this Help Article.
Q: Can multiple Class Packs of the same Class be purchased?
A: No. Players may only purchase one copy of each Class Pack, for each Class. Players may purchase either or both of the Level 25 or Level 40 Class Packs, but will only retrieve them for use on the appropriate console.
Purchased Level 25 Class Packs may only be received and used on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360.
Purchased Level 40 Class Packs may only be received and used on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
Q: Once a Class Pack has been opened, can these items be transferred and used on another Character?
A: Yes. Once a Class Pack has been opened, the Spark of Light, Subclass Boost, and Weapon Telemetries can be used by any Class or Character.
Q: Can I reclaim a Class Pack once it has been used?
A: No. Class Packs are single-use add-ons. Once opened, Class Packs cannot be reacquired. Deleting the Character that has used the Level 25 Class Pack, or had the Class Pack and its contents in their Inventory, will not grant the Class Pack or contents back to the player.