Purchased Destiny Add-Ons
This is a sub-page in our Silver and Eververse Guide. To return to the start of the guide, please click the above banner or click here.
Purchased Destiny Add-Ons
Destiny Add-Ons allow players to purchase some additional Destiny content with real-world money. Please see below for more information on the available Destiny Add-Ons and a list of troubleshooting suggestions.
Table of Contents
Destiny 1 Class Pack Add-Ons
Level 25 and Level 40 Class Packs are available for purchase as an Add-On to Destiny 1. Once purchased and downloaded, the Class Pack will appear at the Postmaster in Destiny 1.
- Platform Availability: The Level 25 Class Packs are only available for Destiny 1 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The Level 40 Class Packs are only available for Destiny 1 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Spark of Light: Each Class Pack contains one Spark of Light which can be used to bring the active Character to the advertised Level when activated. The Spark of Light cannot be used on a Character that is already at or above the advertised Level, but it can be used on a Character that is already partially or mostly leveled. Please ensure that the intended Character is the active Character before consuming the Spark of Light.
- Subclass Boost: Each Class Pack contains one Subclass Boost which will max out the currently equipped Subclass on the active Character when activated. The Subclass Boost cannot be used on a Subclass that has already been completed, but it can be used on a subclass that is partially or mostly completed. Please ensure that the intended Subclass is equipped and that the intended Character is the active Character before activating the Subclass Boost.
- Postmaster Inventory: The Class Pack will be delivered to the Postmaster of the first Character that logs in after purchase of the Add-On. If the Character Inventory is full when opening the Class Pack, overflow items will be sent to the Postmaster. The Postmaster can only hold a limited number of items and items may be cycled out of the Postmaster Inventory if that limit is reached. Additionally, any items currently in the Postmaster Inventory will be lost if the Character is deleted. It is highly recommended to always retrieve items from the Postmaster as soon as possible to avoid losing items. As part of the Deleted Character and Item Policy, Bungie does not replace or recover items lost from the Postmaster.
- Deleted Characters: All items in the Character Inventory of a deleted Character will be lost. Please ensure that any Class Pack items have been transferred to another Character or the Vault before deletion. As part of the Deleted Character and Item Policy, Bungie does not replace or recover items lost from Character deletions.
- One Class Pack Per Account: Players may only purchase one copy of each Class Pack per Destiny account. For example, a player on a single Destiny account can purchase a Level 25 Hunter Pack on the PlayStation 3, a Level 25 Warlock Pack on the PlayStation 3, and a Level 40 Hunter Pack on the PlayStation 4. However they would not be able to purchase a second Level 25 Hunter Pack on the PlayStation 3 or a second Level 40 Hunter Pack on the PlayStation 4.
Back to Top
Troubleshooting Purchased Add-On Issues
Players that encounter issues after purchasing and installing an Add-On for their Destiny account should try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Wait Up to 30 Seconds: Allow for up to 30 seconds to pass to see if the Add-On content is added to the account.
- Re-launch Destiny: If the Add-On content is not added to the account after the time has passed, log out of Destiny and then log back into all Characters to check their Character Inventories and Postmaster Inventories.
- Sign Out of Platform Account: If the Add-On content is not present on any Character, please close Destiny and completely sign out of the platform account. It may also be advisable to clear the cache on consoles or to restart the Blizzard Battle.net Launch on PC. After logging back into Destiny, please log back into all Characters to check their Character Inventories and Postmaster Inventories.
- Check for Successful Transaction: If the Add-On content is still not present, please ensure that the transaction purchasing the Add-On shows as successfully completed according to the platform marketplace, that the purchase was made on the correct account and for the intended Destiny release, and that the Add-On shows as being fully installed.
- Contact Platform Support: If the platform marketplace shows that the purchase was successful, please contact PlayStation Support, Xbox Support, or Blizzard Support to investigate potential issues with the transaction.
- Submit Help Request: If platform support is not able to identify or resolve potential issues with the transaction, please submit a help request using the Missing Items Contact Form.
Back to Top