We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be returned to the title screen from their activities and then be required to log in to Destiny again after installing the patch.
How can I adjust my bungie.net notification settings?
You can customize your Bungie.net notification alerts via your Profile Settings page when using a web browser. Additionally, you can access these options with the following steps:
1. Open the username drop down menu on the top Navigation bar
2. Click the Settings tab
1. Open the notifications globe on the top Navigation bar
2. Click the Settings icon on the right-hand side of the Notifications panel
If you're using the Companion mobile app:
1. Touch the Menu Panel on the left of the app Home page
2. Navigate down to the Settings button
3. Touch the Notifications button (on Android: this button is under the "Account Settings" option)