I cannot access my Expansion content on my PlayStation system.
We are aware that a number of players are hitting region-related issues with accessing Expansion content on their PlayStation systems. Here are some suggestions for how to make the PlayStation infrastructure work for you, no matter where you are.
- The region for the disc and the new Destiny content must be the same
- The region for store purchases is determined by the account
- Obtain a disc in the same region as your primary account
Results may vary.
- Make all purchases from the same region as your disc
- Create a proxy account in that region
- Add a valid payment instrument to this proxy account
- Credit card
- PlayStation Store gift cards from the same region
- Purchase Destiny content on your proxy account
- Play Destiny content on your primary account and system
If you have already purchased your Expansion in the wrong region, we can only recommend that you contact Sony Customer Support to discuss your options with them. A link to PlayStation support has been provided below. We apologize for this inconvenience.