Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Accessing and Restoring Licenses to Destiny Content
If a player is experiencing issues when attempting to access Destiny, DLC, pre-order, redeemed content, they likely have lost access to the platform licenses for that content. Steps for accessing and restoring licenses vary between gaming platforms, and sometimes will require assistance from PlayStation Support or Xbox Support. Please see below for detailed steps on how to access and restore licenses for Destiny content.
- Log into the Playstation account that purchased the content.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Account Management.
- Select Restore Licenses. Choose OK when finished.
- Go to the PS4 Library, select Purchased, and select the game in question.- For games, select Download to begin the downloading process.- For downloadable content, select PlayStation Store to find the digital content in question. If the content has already been downloaded it will display [Purchased].
If issues continue when attempting to access Destiny content, players may be required to contact PlayStation Support for additional troubleshooting steps.
Starting from the dashboard:
- Turn on the Xbox One system
- Sign into the Xbox One profile that has purchased Destiny content
- Select My Games and Apps
- Select the Ready to Install section of the menu
- Select Destiny and then select Install
- Download and install progress can be viewed in the Queue section of the menu
- A progress bar will appear while the game is being installed on the console hard drive
If issues continue when attempting to access Destiny content, players may be required to contact Xbox Support for additional troubleshooting steps.