JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

Edited by DeeJ: 2/4/2015 12:59:29 AM
DeeJ

Whoa! Look at all that pretty armor! What could it all mean? I know that rampant speculation will burn for a while on this topic. As you enjoy a conversation about the pearls of information that can be lifted from this, please bear a few things in mind... 1. Aside from giving it a name, Bungie has yet to reveal the House of Wolves. That means that anything you know about it can change. We have a team working on the experience in their own fancy room, and they have some exciting surprises up their sleeves. 2. We reserve the right to overwrite anything you're looking at right now. These placeholder items enable us to save room on your drive for actual future updates. You'll all download them before it's time to play. 3. Any stats or assumptions about power or impact or handsomeness are months old, and do not reflect the things that we're doing to adapt to what you've taught us about Destiny. There is a process here, and you're a part of it. Leaks are fun. I totally get it. Please discuss to your heart's content. All we ask is that you leave your mind open to the evolutions that are inevitable. What you see here are very old ghosts from our pre-launch database. These are not necessarily the wolves you're looking for. DeeJ, out.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Deej, can we please get the option to upgrade our Legendary Armor and Weapons from the Gunsmith or whomever to have current stats like everyone else? I have maxed out my Vanguard gear and Legendary weapons, and I'd hate to be left behind with low stats. Also, please give us the option to buy the faction shaders. My 40th birthday is on February 14th. These things would be a very nice gift and make my mid-life crisis somewhat bearable. Thank you.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Or you could do the raid. Hitting max would be way to easy if you could use the gunsmith. If you really want it start raiding. It is the most exciting part of the game after all.

Posting in language:

• I've been wanting to run the VoG, but I have nobody to raid with. So I just fart around in The Crucible, play Vanguard Tiger and do Bounties and Patrols.

Posting in language:

• If the new content is not out till may, I predict more than half of the people who play this will quit and not come back, I truly hope it comes out in March still

Posting in language:

• @1: [quote] they have some exciting surprises up their sleeves.[/quote] you mean as "exciting" as the "changes" to hard Mode Crota? =D @3: so you are basically confirming the content was already on Disc when the game shipped.. thanks for this.. =D

Posting in language:

• Lol no, he's saying that the leaked stuff is just there as a placeholder... It seems like they're going to replace them with completely new gear that hasn't been leaked. It's all there literally to keep the space warm for the dlc to be implemented in

Posting in language:

• That's probably a huge stretch...

Posting in language:

• well IF those weapons and armor "would" look like placeholders, i might agree, but since the "there are months pold" phrase was edited out and those gear looks all but a placeholder i am still curious.. (also Deejs answerrate suddenly skyrocketed from one reply in 3-6 days to quite some in this thead alone... ) (besides II until now all the "leaks" were pretty accurate ^^) (besides III: whats now with release in May instead or March? Can we for a change go from "universal dementi" to actual useful informtion?)

Posting in language:

• Good shit Deej

Posting in language:

• Edited by U5334926: 2/3/2015 10:36:46 PM
    G8t b8 m8 r8 it 8/8

Posting in language:

• The wisdom! O.o

Posting in language:

• If it's one thing I've learned about you, it's your obsession with hypothetical statements: "Anything you know about it COULD change" We reserve the right to overwrite anything you're looking at right now". Let's face it. You people won't change anything about this gear besides the light level.

Posting in language:

• loooove this! two thumbs up Deej. cant wait to see what you guys come up with :)

Posting in language:

• All i read is ''these are not the droids you`re looking for''.

Posting in language:

• DeeJ pooped on this hyped post

Posting in language:

• Didn't mean to poop on you, sir. I just like to make sure that the information you're using to plan your gametime and hobbies is accurate.

Posting in language:

• In all seriousness, it would be great if we got details on new upgrade systems/economies/materials well in advance so that we could start preparing for the dlc. There's no worse feeling than grinding for hours on end only to realize that your time was completely wasted.

Posting in language:

• No he didn't he simply said "Yes this is a legit leak, but none of this is set in stone and could be subjected to change."

Posting in language:

Posting in language:

• What about them? He is just saying that the stats can change, just because the stats change doesn't mean the look will... Up until release destiny could have been subject to change, but we know we have the exact same game as the beta when it was released... Things can change, doesn't mean it will.

Posting in language:

• Beta gun balance was a lot better and a lot of this changed from E3 to its release

Posting in language:

• I find that all the guns are fairly balanced...

Posting in language:

• Pulse, scout and AR were a lot better in beta it wasn't just hand cannons shotguns and fusion rifles

Posting in language:

• I actually like Pulse rifles, granted they need very certain perks to be of any use in pvp. Auto rifles are fine, but only really suros and the vanquisher reign supreme. I used up for anything for iron banner until I got my AR headshots done. It didn't seem that weak...

Posting in language:

• They are decent but I should not get 2hit acrossed maps by hand cannons before I can gun them down with AR scout or Pulse

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon