JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

1/26/2015 11:53:05 PM

new Crucible mode

So, I saw that there was a new Crucible mode unlocked. The 2v2. Great Idea. During Crota's End I figured thay 2v2 could get a bigger dimension. What if the two relics in both raids were combined in an epic deathmatch where both teams have one Aegis Shield and one Sword of Crota? Both items function as in the raids, meaning the shield bearer can slam it's shield into an opponent or protect him and his fellow teammember against attacks. The swordbearer will obviously have the swordslam. Both supers remain the same as well BUT they need to work together. The sword is offense only, the shield protection only with a bit of offense. Get a medium to small sized map with not too big spaces and let the two teams meet in an ultimate brawl. First team to get to 2.500 points or 5.000 points wins the match. For the mechanics I'd suggest shield does less dmg per hit then the sword. Also make it so that 3-4 normal swipes kill a guardian, 2 well placed sword slams kill a guardian but will be a lot slower. Supers one-shot a guardian as we are used to, if an Aegis-shieldbarrier is up it will dmg the guardians hit to the brink of dead. It would be unfair to get one shottes whilst in a shield. Shield and Sword can be dropped and switched out, but being without one or the other for too long will result in death. I believe this mode would give the telics an extra fun experience in a pvp environment as we all would like (especially with the sword) and it would be an amazing training ground for new players that have never wielded the relics before. I for one can become quite annoyed if any player does not know how to use the relic or the sword. Bump if you'd like Bungie to have a look at this. @DeeJ, should you read this, I hope you'll leave behind your opinion on this.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon