JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: OP supers
1/1/2015 3:49:58 AM
I love how there is still hate on the hunters' super XD dude it's not that OP. I can't every kill warlocks or Titans who use there abilities not to mention the range if the Titan smash. At least you can't be killed during them, unlike when I start blade dancing and immediately die because there are two people there. Xp
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I die all the time using nova bomb, I am nearly invincible when I play as my hunter. I use a hunter for PvP because it's just so much better than all the other classes. I created her just for crucible.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If you get killed mid activation of sup it empties bar but if you die directly after hitting the ground or nova bombs are launched it counts as never activating along with hunters the only one you need a plan with, take him out first, then him and him- ooo but they had -blam!-ing suros sorry you don't get a 2nd shot at the sip you didn't even use yet- golden gun only has 3-4 shot, the blade is easy to run from plus who's that vanish fooling?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon