JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/22/2014 8:29:23 AM
I don't get it, why did he say that?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by afanofLaFear: 12/22/2014 9:50:56 AM
    Have you been living under a rock these past few months? Eric Garner, an overweight African American citizen was questioned by police after he broke up a fight in the streets, he requested the cops leave him alone and stop with their questions because he's already told them what he has to say, things escalated resulting in an officer restraining him in a choke-hold. He pleaded for mercy acknowledging [i]he couldn't breath[/i] which the cop ignored, a minute later the dude was dead. Just like that. A campaign titled [i]I can't breath[/i] gained popularity for it's opposition to police brutality, citizen's rights to record police, banning the chocke-hold...

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• -blam!-ing none of this is true. He assaulted a police officer and then tried to run. They got him on the ground and then he died. Nothing hapened on purpose and he was not innocent. Stop twisting the truth!!

Posting in language:

• Rofl

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon