JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: KITTENS. Just kittens.
12/10/2014 3:34:12 PM
Could you imagine if you bought the next COD or Battlefield game, and once DLC comes out they only had one map rotation? Every time a map came on that was from the DLC, all players that didn't own it had to just wait 15 minutes for the next map, then they could resume playing. More DLC, more chance of waiting. I know that you could exit that server and find another, but hopefully you get my point. It would be horrible. Yet there would still be those (who obviously own the DLC) that would give this kind of advise: Just go outside. It's only 15 minutes. Just buy the DLC already. No-one promised you anything. If you don't like it quit and play something else. They gave you more guns for free, so it's okay. I think I am one of the few that owns the season pass, and still sees this as a poor tactic. If the DLC had not come out yet, and they took away the weekly heroic and the nightfall (even if it was for one week) these same people repeating the same nonsense would lose their minds. I have never realized that there truly is an overwhelming amount of people on this site that fail to put themselves in others shoes before forming a stance on a topic like this. I am a season pass owner. For those who aren't, for whatever reason, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you being upset about not getting to do the nightfall or heroic this week. You paid for a game that as of last week, and every week before that, had a nightfall and weekly heroic. That should still be there for you this week too.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You cleaerly never played Call of Duty: World at War. It always had the dlc in rotation for maps and if you didnt have them, too -blam!-ing bad. You got kicked from the session and had to search again. Anf its still like that. Just buck up and buy Season pass/Dark Below or just get rid of the game. Your whining about dlc requirements wont change a thing to begin with.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Totally agree DeGrizzle, that people who paid for the game at launch but chose not to buy (or couldn't afford) the DLC, have now seen the game that they bought stripped of certain functionality and lessened in a significant way from the one they bought, is entirely unreasonable.

Posting in language:

• The replies below from the brainless mugs below are not worth answering anymore. These clowns think base game players should be robbed of parts of the game cos they didn't buy dlc. At £20 a time for this dlc in uk I won't be buying it. Does that mean iv to loose part of the game iv been playing, I wouldn't think so. but we all know why it's linked to the dlc, so people are forced to buy dlc packs. This game of mines is going in the bin. I don't like to encourage greed, Plenty other great games that don't work this way

Posting in language:

• Well with cod if you don't have map pack and the game goes to that map you get kicked

Posting in language:

• I could not agree more with this. I am also a season pass owner, & I cannot understand why any game developer would knowingly lock out a large portion of their player base in this manner. I really hope something is done about this, so that everyone can get back to their weekly heroics & nightfalls.

Posting in language:

• I cant imagine not having DLC maps because i buy them so i dont have to worry about pity BS.

Posting in language:

• You clearly didnt have W@W lol :P

Posting in language:

• right its seem people who play destiny have no idea of what MMO's or RPGs are

Posting in language:

• Thanks for your comment. I agree on the playlist discrepancies, I hope you enjoy your DLC too. I hear the Crota fight is hella difficult.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon