JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

10/8/2014 10:16:36 AM

Chat function within tower / guild chat with voice to text

Great idea

Not so great idea

Hello everyone and Bungie, Last day when I was playing weekly heroic, with an coworker. We could not finish off the boss, because we were one man short and because our gear and skills are not so good. And we do not have any friends who play Destiny on our console. Then I was thinking, how about an chat function ingame? You will say and I agree: Typing with your controller is an hell. Without an keyboard But how about the game types for you? In your headset you say: chat <wanna go for an weekly?> enter Then Destiny will "type" it in, in the chatscreen. If you join an fireteam, the chat automatically disables. But you easily can re-enable it by saying: Chat enable And disable it again with Chat disable. You have several settings, that you can switch to: Tower chat (when you are into the tower) Guild chat and an chat for the moon or planet you are on, or region. This will ease the possibility for people to search for party members and enables players to chat, what makes the game more sociable. What is essential for an MMO game. Also if this ever gets available, it is way more easy to organize something, because you do not have to use the guild chat on bungie.net to make organisations. You just say who wants to do weekly heroic? It gets in the guildchat and than people can read what you want to do and reply on it. First it will be only for English, but in the time it might work for other languages as well, if Bungie/Activision will go for it. (They probably need to buy licenses or the software).

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon