JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/3/2014 3:08:09 AM
No. Make 3 characters. Trade with yourself.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I think that's what they expect you to do now. But don't get me wrong I have one of each and I would do that but not all people want to play as all three classes especially but the amount of time you have to put in!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I made a Titan and warlock to level 20 in 2 days each. With the exotic gear I had for them they were 23,24 rather quickly. Now what seemed to suck is pretty awesome.

Posting in language:

• Yeah I mean if you put in the time and get the items it's definitely worth it but there are so many people who don't want to play as multiple classes. Or two just have a preference I guess!

Posting in language:

• Edited by gilded_hotdog: 10/3/2014 12:53:16 PM
    I got exotic drops from my Hunter for the other classes. so instead of dismantling I made the characters. 2 days was basically 5+ hours just running story on easy with good weapons I left in the vault. Doing bounties that related along with queens had my guy at 19 by the last mission. Not that difficult. Now I can run weeklies with 3 people as well. Putting a little time in has a big pay off in the end. I bought everything from Xur today except Titan helm and still have change. Down side to trading is there's no reason to play any mode besides pvp. So I don't think it will happen. There are plenty of ways to get drops. I have almost every item I wanted after just 2 weeks. I don't think it's impossible to get what you want. Unless your a warlock with heavy pockets when you visit Xur.

Posting in language:

• Yeah my hunter is pretty much decked out in exotic and legendary and I have some Titan and Warnlock gear that's exotic but my Titan and warlock aren't a high enough level yet. But since I spent so much time just meant like the ones I found before I have so many ascendant shards that I can fully upgrade multiple sets of armor. Which is pretty cool especially in the long run!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon