JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: The Centipede and Your University.
9/19/2014 5:32:15 PM
[b]I like how college students are so entitled that they need problems resolved within less than a week before they jump to the conclusion that people have given up on them[/b]. Fixing things take time. Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm a college student myself. I can't connect from Kean University dorms but I'm sure this will be resolved soon.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by strickerx5: 9/19/2014 6:13:24 PM
    And sitting on your ass acting like you don't matter won't help either. Talk to you Universities, don't take no for an answer, ask to speak with the managers, and try as hard as you can to get Bungie's attention. We had entitlement the second that money went into the cash register. People should be mad that they haven't been able to play a game they brought OVER a week ago. It's a group effort.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I've sent them my college contact info. I have more faith in Destiny and Bungie than I do with Rockstar and their train wreck GTA Online.

Posting in language:

• Train wreck gta huh? Well at least they compensated their customers and actually updated them constantly, not like bullshit ass bungie. And just so you understand the difference, gta online would crash oftenly because of the traffic, destiny doesn't work because it was designed without taking into consideration university students.

Posting in language:

• GTA hasn't crashed once but no one can afford any of the DLC items without dishing money or exploiting something. They haven't 'compensated' anyone in a year. They also have weapons that you can lose after buying them just because they're 'seasonal'. Also, GTA V is a game that you'll love at first but will soon learn to hate after you discover everything wrong with it (like ho Las Venturas and San Fierro was cut). It's kind of like Willy Wonka and the Factory. At first you're amazed about its return and then some kids die along the way and you realize its not as great as you hoped. Destiny on the other hand is still fresh out of the cradle. Having over 20 years under their belt, I won't just throw Bungie under the bus. No one should be surprised of issues during the first weeks after launch. We just have to hope Bungie buckles down soon and figures this issue out. On another note, Destiny's the first game I've ever played that I couldn't connect to on campus (on a console).

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon