JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Sirhawker: 9/14/2014 11:39:00 AM

BEE Error : Possible Issue captured - OpenWRT/Gargoyle Based Routers

Hi, so I too was receiving the BEE error, however, setup logging on my TP-Link Router, which is running OpenWRT/Gargoyle and captured the following error at the time I was booted from the game. [quote]Sep 14 20:50:19 Gargoyle daemon.info hostapd: wlan0: STA xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx IEEE 802.11: disconnected due to excessive missing ACKs[/quote] The fix, which appears to be working for me, was to disable ANI (Adaptive Noise Immunity) by performing the following. [quote]root@Gargoyle:~# cat /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy0/ath9k/ani ANI: ENABLED ANI RESET: 7 SPUR UP: 6315 SPUR DOWN: 6315 OFDM WS-DET ON: 0 OFDM WS-DET OFF: 0 MRC-CCK ON: 0 MRC-CCK OFF: 0 FIR-STEP UP: 6317 FIR-STEP DOWN: 6321 INV LISTENTIME: 0 OFDM ERRORS: 13966856 CCK ERRORS: 181888 root@Gargoyle:~# echo 0 >/sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy0/ath9k/ani root@Gargoyle:~# cat /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy0/ath9k/ani ANI: DISABLED[/quote] I suspect other router configurations would be dropping the PS4 connection due to excessive missed ACK's as bungies servers get overloaded. Hopefully helps others to investigate.
English
#Help #Error #bee

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I got Bee error on 360, It's not my router cos I can play everything else with disconnecting every 5 minutes. This is the first weekend of destiny and there is bound to be teething problems, I wouldn't worry about it, I'm sure bungie are sorting it out

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon