JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Help

Help us help you.

Edited by Rockefelluh: 9/4/2014 4:02:11 AM

Followed Account Link Help Thread, Still Troubles

As the title suggests, I am trying to link two accounts. I went through the account link help thread and have still been struggling over an hour. Can someone please help my with this? Here is the situation. The account I want to keep is linked to my facebook and main gmail. The second profile (the one I don't want anymore) has the xbox account I want on my main account. I have created a shell account with a fake gmail. What is the next step? Having trouble making progress after this.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Cryptic: 9/4/2014 4:47:48 AM
    [quote]As the title suggests, I am trying to link two accounts. I went through the account link help thread and have still been struggling over an hour. Can someone please help my with this? Here is the situation. The account I want to keep is linked to my facebook and main gmail. The second profile (the one I don't want anymore) has the xbox account I want on my main account. I have created a shell account with a fake gmail. What is the next step? Having trouble making progress after this.[/quote]I'll be more than glad to walk you through this. So, your current setup looks like this. Bnet Profile 1 <--> Facebook Account, Google Account Bnet Profile 2 <--> Microsoft Account, Google Account (Shell) Step 1: Open a new private window in your browser. Sign into Bungie.net with your Google (Shell) account. Navigate to [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Settings]Profile Settings[/url] > Linked Accounts. Select the option to unlink your Microsoft account. Close the private window. Your setup should now look like this. Bnet Profile 1 <--> Facebook Account, Google Account Bnet Profile 2 <--> Google Account (Shell) Microsoft Account [Unlinked] Step 2: Open a new private window in your browser. Sign into Bungie.net with your Facebook account. Navigate to [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Settings]Profile Settings[/url] > Linked Accounts. Select the option to link your Microsoft account. Follow the on-screen instructions. Your setup should now look like this. Bnet Profile 1 <--> Facebook Account, Google Account, Microsoft Account Bnet Profile 2 <--> Google Account (Shell) If you have any more questions, feel free to add a comment to this thread.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Actually, still not working and I give up. You guys don't make it easy. Not even a phone number to call to try and get a better explanation.
      Add more answer options

• We resolved our problem. I logged out of the subaccount and logged into the main account and played Destiny for a few minutes, then tried again set the clan and it worked!
      Add more answer options

• I have a similar problem. I have successfully linked the account I want to use to play Destiny with my playstation account. However, when I try to join the clan that my friends have set up it says I cannot join because I have not played destiny with the linked account. The account I want to use is actually a subaccount of our family Playstation Network account. I don't use the main account to play Destiny, only the subaccount. How do I resolve this?
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.